Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) (3627 Views)

Joeboy Call The Best Dance Video Going Viral Already / ATIKULATED Video Going Viral / About Going Viral! Download New Song 'testimony' By Liz Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

What do you folks listen to... The beat or the lyrics?

Till date conscious hiphop has always been the best... Sell lyrics not beats

Mind you iam not hating on him
I hate that you're denying not hating on him when it's so obvious.

You can do better, girly.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Hmmm
Iamdbull, all this ones wey u dey yarn no konsine me, all I know be say if you blow and you no come here do 100k giveaway each, correct thunder go fire you

2 Likes

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Candidlady: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

I hate that you're denying not hating on him when it's so obvious.

You can do better, girly.

Idont understand you guys... Telling him the truth means hate now? Moreover why should iwaste my precious hate on him undecided
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Zonefree(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont understand you guys... Telling him the truth means hate now? Moreover why should iwaste my precious hate on him undecided
The earlier you change, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Candidlady: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

The earlier you change, the better for you.

Kun fara ba? undecided

Changed into what..
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Zonefree(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Kun fara ba? undecided

Changed into what..
Change into a better and normal human being.
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Candidlady: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Change into a better and normal human being.

Are you for serious RN?

Better and normal??

So iam bad and abnormal lol!!!!!? You just broke my already broken heart cry
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Zonefree(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you for serious RN?

Better and normal??

So iam bad and abnormal lol!!!!!? You just broke my already broken heart cry
That's good. I'm glad I broke your heart. I love seeing Nigerian girls in pains.

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by KingMack(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don talk am before and I go talk am again..one day you go blow for Nairaland

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Iamdbull: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
KingMack:
I don talk am before and I go talk am again..one day you go blow for Nairaland
Amen oo thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Anon4: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iffa talk now they will say I'm hating

Good job!
Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by DRimsh(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Can we do remix?

1 Like

Re: Can't Believe It?? Guys Am Going Viral On Twitter Come And See(pics) by Mcslize: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Candidlady:

True that!!

But you know you can have a dops lyrics and beat at the same time..?

Artists are just lazy to think......

Music video is another thing idont see...

Of course. If majority of musicians can put in some little extra efforts, the possiblity of coming up with a dope lyrics and the same time a dope beat is 100% sure.

Just that they may find that a wasting of time. That's why majority focus more on the beat than the lyrics.

And the fact that Naija people can dance to anything sound, makes it a big plus for them.

Just put one or two beats together and boom, we will already be nodding our heads rhymythically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Kind of Music / Download Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty - Lova Lova (instrumental) By 2flexing / Rihanna's New Single "Diamond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.