Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

How To Boost Your Youtube Channel For Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Boost Your Youtube Channel For Affiliate Marketing (260 Views)

My Brother Is Asking For 50k For Affiliate Marketing. / Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / Discover High Demanding Products For Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Youtube Channel For Affiliate Marketing by stsulexy: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Before we talk about how to grow your Channel from 0 -1,000, you must first of all realise that your channel must be attractive to viewers. To achieve this you must first of all have a Niche (s) because as a youtuber your main goal is to make your channel a meeting place for those interested in issues surrounding your niche.

The next thing to consider is how to present your contents, here we can talk of
1. Type of Contents
2. Titles of your Videos
Put yourself in the place of the viewers, how do you search for things on google or YouTube.
I am sure you would type
How to....
Secret of.....
What to....
I got you on this right?

Since that is the way you search why not also use the same format to make your videos answers to people's questions.

Other ways of making your Channel attractive include:
3. Communicating with your Fans
4. Use call to action.
5. Create free videos that share value.

After making your channel attractive, the next thing to do is utilize free traffic sources like Quora, Facebook and Nairaland

I have a full youtube course that talks on building and developing your Channel, watch the video below to have a complete understanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cmNggz1k4A

(1) (Reply)

Transform Your Business Online With Facebook Ads / Pay N50,000 For An Itel Albe 1 Laptop And Get A Free Itel Mouse / US/UK Number For Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.