Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS (525 Views)

Stubborn Staphylococcus And Gonorrhea / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics / Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS by Freelane33(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Do it yourself . 10k will get you back to normal. Pls don’t comment . Just read and pass as this is going to be a do it yourself diary �. I’ll keep updating it from time to time . If you have any question you can quote me on another thread or send a mail . I don’t want this thread to be tampered with .
Thanks
Cc lalastica
Cc myndd44
Help push this to the front page .
This will help a lot of Nairalanders that believe in do it by yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS by Freelane33(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
God is the creator of herbals . Let’s embrace it

1 Share

Re: HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS by Freelane33(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Health and wealth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS by Freelane33(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Home remedy for prostrate cancer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HOME REMEDIES FOR TREATMENT OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND OTHERS by Freelane33(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2022
The user said he’s feeling better now and his semen is thick now but I told him not to stop issuing it every 3 days

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With Dog: Lady Risks Infection That May Spread To The Rest Of The World / Finally There's A Cure To That Illness - Faforon / 3 Causes Of Death During Childbirth, Everybody Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.