Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Divine Health Confession - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Divine Health Confession (143 Views)

Divine Leverage Team Millionaires / COVID-19: As A Human, I Was Afraid Of Dying - Confession Of A Coronavirus Surviv / Testimony Of God's Divine Miracle Tru Swissgarde Organic Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Health Confession by Johndickson500(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dívíɳҽ 卄ealtɧ Cσnfҽssiσɳs
March 4th, 2022

Glory to God! I function from the realm of the supernatural. I am not susceptible to any affliction or infirmity. When men are cast down by sickness or pandemics, I declare that there is lifting, and I lift people everywhere to the level of the God-kind of faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

The Word Works!!

Pastor John Emmanuel Dickson.

Follow me on Facebook using Evangelist John Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Anonymously Ask Your Pressing Sexually Related Questions / Get More Sleep / 4 Checklist For The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.