Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

$220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator (299 Views)

$220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator / Fx Accurate Signal (free 100 pips daily) / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator by Daniel1991(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
watch the video below where i talk about how to use the Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator. With this SPT indicator, you can be sure to make hugh profit.

Watch the video below till the end for a better understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHZzAXw07Qc
Re: $220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator by Tayop145: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Do you desire to earn good return of investment on a daily basis from the Global Forex market, do you want your money to be working for you while you sleep, if so contact us now on telegram below.

We offer a Highly profit Guaranteed Forex Account Management Service:-

Orders would be placed in your account manually through our expert team.

Any MT4 or MT5 broker is acceptable

Trading would be done with proper risk management.

Delivering at least 1000 - 1200 green pips in a month

Signals accuracy would be 80 - 90 %

Per trade risk would be a maximum of 2 % of capital.

Risk and reward ratio would always between 1:1.5 - 1: 1.2.

You will have 100% control of your account and can opt out at any time.

Minimum returns would be 30 - 40 % on your equity every month and can extend up to 70 - 80% even

We would be working with a technique of capital maximization on your account, which is compounding the lot
size with the growth of the account to make high returns.

Telegram- @forexprofitmgr
Re: $220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator by Aaat: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
You can earn daily trading binary options boom crash check free info below
Re: $220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator by dabanta: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUDIU8m-Fho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzj3xMMc-w4

If u want to be financially free..there are truly ways online which u can..As for me and my house hold we use A.i (Artificial Intelligence).
The time has come where you need to take advantage of every positive opportunity.This is a life time opportunity..

When I say Artificial intelligence i mean using Robotics to make money from the F X market...Usually in d past der have been BOTs dat have failed,dis one u have never seen such a spectacular roBOT in ur life.I want to introduce you to a Bot u get and install it to any MT4 broker.it works with any broker in this world.

iTRADEUP Global is the company.they have 4 products which wen u aquire,it becomes a life time asset.

1.Beta Bot (BBT):delivers 5-10% monthly(Price is $400)trades all currencies.
2.Alpha Bot (ABT) :delivers 10-20% /M (Price $800)trades all currencies.
3. Super Bot (SBT) delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500)trades all currencies.
4.Goldmine Bot (GMT)delivers 20-35% /M (Price $1500) trades only XAU/USD and EUR/USD n GBP/USD

Let me explain something..you are not renting Des BOTs,the way you pay IPC and AutoFx investment monthly and u also share profits with other BOT companies...But with any ITRADEUP GLOBAL products u do not share profit with any company and u buy to aquire the BOT..those in Port Harcourt can arrange a meeting with me,to see everything with ur eyes..but I will also send out videos u watch to see evidences .

Artificial intelligence is here to stay..make money smartly ..

To know more join d iTRADEUP Global group

https:///BXFK2x9DZ0bHbD0sQc5JMm

0 9 0 59766077

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account / Stellar-gain- / I’m A Professional Roofing Carpenter Rate My Work And My Price Is Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.