Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Kim Kardashian Was Legally Declared Single As She Changes Her Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Kim Kardashian Was Legally Declared Single As She Changes Her Name (472 Views)

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kim Kardashian Was Legally Declared Single As She Changes Her Name by akpanrichard2(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Lately, in December, Kim Kardashian filed a divorce petition requesting to be single from her rapper husband Kanye West,

“I ask that the Court restore me to the status of a single person so that I can begin the healing process and so that our family can begin the healing process and move forward in this new chapter in our lives,” she wrote.
To read more, click on the link below
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=eb59802ad83ede2ed6c74a6cb7ff74c0&news_entry_id=s3c980447220304en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=85d5e9260da00c876b8393a6c5cf7ad9fe8e934d&from=publisher

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Ex Husband, Lanre Gentry Blasts Her Calling Her A DOG / Amber Heard Admits To physically abusing Johnny Depp in fresh Court Case. / Best BUGA TIKTOK Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.