Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives (49356 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Davesaves(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2022
WHERE IS SAPHIRE ABI NA WETIN DEM DE CALL HER.. SET AWON MEN ARE DOGS. HOW MARKET? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by siraj1402(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Forget all this, Linda Ikeji did something.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2022
The video is for young ladies.... Young ladies are within 35years nab... This one don old nah

And for people taking celebrities for real... You're on ur own
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by remsonik(f): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2022
Nonsense celebrities in Nigeria. They are dogs living like angels on the media
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2022
baby124:
She no even pity her own child. Ducking around while still breastfeeding can give your infant disease. Not to talk of your husband. I don’t even think animals stoop this low. And this useless man is bold enough to marry you. You no get shame Mercy. This man will never respect you. He knows he can torture and abuse you and you won’t be able to talk. You have so destroyed your reputation and devalued yourself. Jumping from one useless man to the other. Useless, lazy thing.

Mercy is a regular thief with a thief mentality, they only think about what they stand to gain right now. Not consider what they will lose when exposed. She will even lose the respect her children have for her at this point, friends will be scared of her. So much loss for her and such marriage will not work. In the end, she will lose!.
Kikikikikiki....see painment
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by anungangampu: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2022
Nukilia:

She's not smart at all! Leaving the man is a loss for her and her children. She should stay in her home and stop the noise
She doesn't sound broke. I think only broke women should stay in such complicated relationship. The children will understand when they grow up

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Na so Chindima take your advice but at the end nkor
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by sammuell(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Don't blame her
but blame people who took her words serious
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Somebody2020: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Morning Famz...
Please I need help/info on how to return TV I bought from jumia in January. It’s black spots on the screen. I have eyes problem and it is a friend that visits of recent that detected it.
Please help me with info. The country is too hard lately to waste money on such thing.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Chai.. sorry
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by obinnajohnson: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Op, nawa for u o! She was advising young ladies in that throwback. She became a second wife since she is no longer a young lady.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by BabaO2: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Destiny ruinner. Ole, hypocrite, odoko
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by pansophist(m): 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you know how scarce eligible marriageable men are out there, you will understand why polygamy is creeping back into society. So many men these days just don't want to get married, so so many.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by iezeiyida(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
A good example of spitting on the ground and going back to lick your spit

Anyway, I don't blame her sha. Don't tell her pride kills. And, she should swallow her pride and apologise for not doing what she preached. You wan kill her? grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by ehay(f): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ThothHermes:
Newly married woman advising women to have their "own money." undecided
It means your money is not your husband's money and you will japa at the first sign of discomfort.
[s]your husband enter one chance e never know[/s]

Yessss my husband's money is not my money and my money is not his money. Everyone should have their own money, day way you know your in the marriage because you want to be and not because you don't have any other choice due do lack of finance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Maximus85(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAc_n8EBEQw

Throwback video of veteran Nollywood actress mercy aigbe advising young ladies not to become second wives, today she said she's happy to be a second wife.

Mercy Aigbe Defends Herself On Young Girl Dating Married Men - Throwback

Mercy Aigbe was heard saying;

“If you are a side chic to a married man, Girl, you are better be cashing out. Secure the bag, get that dough, get that money because that man isn’t yours. Sis, he isn’t yours. He belongs to another woman so please it had better be worth it. Don’t go and collect chocolate and flowers as gifts from a married man oh.

“If you do, your head needs to be examined. If you are dating a married man, chop his money, collect his money because that man is already married. So stupid girls will be dating a married man will be doing love…sis he is not yours. He belongs to another woman so use your brain”

However defending herself after the backlash that trailed the video, the actress said she will never encourage girls to be side chicks to married or single men. She claimed that she was taken out of context as some parts of the video was cut off by ”mischievous persons.”

According to Mercy Aigbe, the video shared on Valentine’s Day was meant to be a fun video for everyone to laugh and also get her message. She added that she was encouraging married men to stay faithful to their wives because if they don’t, they will get extorted by their side chicks.

The actress stated that she always tells girls they can get way more than what they get from married men when they work on their own because there is dignity in labour. Mercy also averred that everything she owns is from her sweat and everything said about her when the first video went viral is not who she is.

How will this one raise her daughter? Shameful.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by ehay(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] k
hslbroker2:
Is this a mother or a Slayer queen?

No moral again, they are sent to the world to destroy the little choosing soul to loose their divine crown.

Meanwhile

Buy iron rod from us, payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

Call or whatsapp 08182-481552 or 07062-329505

Oga put their prices noww so we know what your offering.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by ShenTeh(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Na so sister Linda Ikeji too dey advise girls while she dey go collect rod for back.

Follow social media kill yourself.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by IgOga(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Uncle Ambode dislike this post grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by dododawa1: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
First to do,no pain, celebrity are Dog
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
It’s only a fool that takes advice from this so-called celebrities
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by prophetfire: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Taking Panadol on someone else headache. Can't dey mind their business ni.
The woman sef na mumu. Are u not a Muslim, so u should know that Muslim married many wives. Even mercy on her own, will get second wife.
. That's not the issue. It's sleeping with your friend's husband behind her back while you yourself are even married.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Boss13: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Taking Panadol on someone else headache. Can't dey mind their business ni.
The woman sef na mumu. Are u not a Muslim, so u should know that Muslim married many wives. Even mercy on her own, will get second wife.

It is the humiliation and embarrassment for her and not the husband's need to have another wife. She is ashamed her friend, whom she brought into her matrimonial home, took her husband.

I don't know how the man convinced Mercy. Maybe she got pregnant or Mercy saw a financial opportunity (mostly likely) or Mercy has been secretly wishing to marry the man.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by ThothHermes: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yessss my husband's money is not my money and my money is not his money. Everyone should have their own money, day way you know your in the marriage because you want to be and not because you don't have any other choice due do lack of finance.
I'm sure you swore for better for worse on your wedding day. They were mere words abi
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
And she gave an excuse that she was taken out of context. This woman is not serious.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by ThothHermes: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Romanoff:

So what that woman is going through is "just a discomfort", abi?

I pray for such discomforts for your sisters.
Is your husband aware that this is your position on the issue Never mind, don't answer.
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by McCoy9067(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
I fear who doesn't fear Edo women..[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
The height of hypocrisy... Don't believe this yeyebrity oo
Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by Romanoff(f): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
ThothHermes:
Is your husband aware that this is your position on the issue Never mind, don't answer.

Leave my husband to deal with how I think.

Good luck to your sisters and their enjoyment of this kind of "discomfort".

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shedrack777:
what's bad in sleeping with another woman's husband? a man's dick is meant to shared by at least 12 women in a week. women do not be greedy, share a dick with your fellow gender today

... Says a calamity to his generation. Spits *

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo / Abdul-Lateef Titilope Ashimiyu Itakure's Burial In Oyo (Photos) / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.