Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture (77254 Views)

APC Has Been Reduced To A Laughing Stock – Emeka Beke / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Iamolukorede(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Enough of complains behind keyboards, as much as you all are angry, so I am also but none of you can get anything done behind keyboards, many of you are frustrated by this led administration and their sister's and principals in politics. Even a toddler knows that this government and is previous are all monumental failures. We need actions by the youth from all departments of this country who are majorly concern about development and progress of this nation.

Look, the structure that this rouges are running is already bastardised and can only become more worse with time, Nigeria is on the verge of collapse and this politician's don't know how to stop and the won't until they run it down to the floor. Your complaints will never change anything because and they will never listen. If the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do?..

Come 2023 it will be more worse if the structure is not taken care off in so that all Nigeria citizens can benefit from the dividend of democracy. Look, no country has ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt. The youth needed to wake up from Thier slumber and face reality for the sake of our children and nation.

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's if you know you know. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Joseph08(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shithole grin
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
ManOfSon:

That Nigerians have turned good old POS into an alternative bank has to be one of the weirdest things in life this century. Every time I think about it, I just shake my damned head. It is crazy, but provides a window into the rent-seeking predilection of the average Nigerians.

POS business is not an 'oddity' or a sign of poverty. It is a common sight in many African countries.

Even in the UK, you can get something called a 'cashback' where the cashier using a POS at the till helps you withdraw money.

Every country has a similar system. It's the endgame of a increasingly techified world. You can even do all that the POS person does except withdraw physical cash on your android phone, or PC.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by aiye1988: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nation with heartless leaders and followers.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by JayPeeOham: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:
One word: Failed.

That's our own mobile fuel station grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by phemmyfour: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
dollynnn:
cheesy
"Since petrol station no wan gree sell fuel,make he sharpaly run am"
EFCC n bo... japa
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Mom007(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
I read somewhere that Oyo state is currently running on 600megawatts Abi how do they quantify that their power again and I got sad. No light, no fuel, no bread, no nothing! People said Jonathan was bad, PDP were bad but common! This is unprecedented! Its like the country has no one at the helm of affairs, at least no one impactful. Just a bunch of... In fact, I have no words. lipsrsealed
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by masui(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Moving from downstream sector to lowerstream..

Abeg no disturb the guy man business.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Sonn(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hopeless and useless leaders.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Bigchristo: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:
One word: Failed.
where are those hypocrites that protested against Jonathan fuel subsidy? Y’all have special place in hell God punish all of una if una nor protest against this current price hike

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Kwestionair: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:

I'm glad we all have shock absorbers in this prison break of a country.

Nepa own naim taya me. Their buildings are the dirtiest and you'll always see bad connections and wires littered everywhere in the building. The second most dirty buildings in Nigeria are police stations.

Police Stations are the most dirty buildings in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Makinaki: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Buharinomics!
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
What a country
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by aytuns(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria has been reduced to the dregs. We produce oil but lack fuel. We are over-taxed but no development to show for it. If you have a shop in Nigeria, you'll hate this country.....

Reason am o.

Make una reason this country o. You have the right to vote any idiot out!

That's the good use of multiparty systems to check the excesses of other parties. They can't rig any election! That's why they need your votes! Your vote counts! Other political parties make sure the election is free and fair! The only way to win is vote! The highest vote wins! E-gladiatorship of politics doesn't win!

Vote out any idiot ruining the country!
Don't vote for relation!
Think about your children!
Think about your welfare!
Even if you are rich, insurgency doesn't give a fvck!
Do not recycle failure; if they didn't do it before, they cannot do otherwise!

Vote sb who wouldn't make graduates look stupid!

Vote sb who'd boost the legal tender!

Stop voting for promises!

Vote the person who is doing well already!

I see many individuals prefer being nepotistic about who rules them than choosing the right person. Well, in anything you are doing in this life, never let Buhari or anything accepted by Buhari happen to you again.

Choose your future with your cards!

Question is who will we vote for??

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria has been reduced to the dregs. We produce oil but lack fuel. We are over-taxed but no development to show for it. If you have a shop in Nigeria, you'll hate this country. You are heavily taxed from the state to the local government, to the “land owners.”

One time LASEPA were distributing their garbage buckets, they'd go to shops who already have trashcans but insist they re-buy theirs or be sanctioned.

The funniest realities on ground now is you'll see POS operators almost outside every banks! And sometimes, when you think of it twice, you'll withdraw from the POS to avoid insult or another misdemeanor.

We complain of racist treatment outside! Aren't we the ones who will employ Whites with BSc to boss over Nigerians with BSc and the Nigerian will be digging tarred roads in the sun while the White will be supervising?

Aren't we the ones ready to fight for Ukraine for free while Boko Haram is there killing the northerners on per seconds check?

Nigeria wey after NYSC, e come bi like say your own hell done start?

Nigeria wey just for common army to pass main road dem do begin flog who dey the road before dem come anyhow?

Country wey pastor get security entourage but dey tell you to ask God for protection?

Country wey dem no want fix steady electricity because they gain from the proceeds of their companies supplying epileptic power while they uses big generators from money stolen from your taxes?

And all you do is choose who to recycle between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, and Osibanjo? Same people who have once ruled and still kept the country in damnation?

Dem do una?

Isn't Nigeria a bad dream never to happen again?

Little wonder these politicians beat their chest that you cannot do anything to stop their career! Of course, they can achieve the boast with N1000 bribe distributed to you and a promise to empower you with a bike when they come in. Same bike they will come and ban in the metropolis? Or the same bribe they stole from you...your money?

I was watching a video here how a lawyer was assaulted by, I think civil defense, for going to ask why his client's vehicle was seized. You need to see how he was dragged like a foot-mat without them telling him his wrong! A legal practitioner! The NBA are afraid to talk about it so they won't be penalized. Una don hear about am again? Dem don sanction broadcast agencies not to dare post it again. What do you expect when the judiciary is accountable to the executive and the legislatures puppets?

Little wonder boys dey do ritual here and there. Should I blame them? Never! Country don do am say if you no get money, you no dey exist na. So the boys dey find money, the girls dey find money. So they find it through ritual, fraud, prostitution, or other crimes because the one means of getting money, education, cannot give you money in Nigeria! And check am well, na only politicians get the biggest money because they all do political yahoo yahoo with your taxes. So why are political yahoo yahoo men arresting non-political yahoo yahoo boys?

Let me give you sth to think about:
1. The killer of Umoren Inibong, the job seeker, wetin don do am?
2. Why hasn't Abba Kyari been paraded by the NDLEA as they do to others on national broadcast?

Reason am o.

That's the good use of multiparty systems to check the excesses of other parties. They can't rig any election! That's why they need your votes! Your vote counts! Other political parties make sure the election is free and fair! The only way to win is vote! The highest vote wins! E-gladiatorship of politics doesn't win!

Don't vote for relation!

I see many individuals prefer being nepotistic about who rules them than choosing the right person. Well, in anything you are doing in this life, never let Buhari or anything accepted by Buhari happen to you again.

fucking truth......
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by chatinent: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
Pls Sir, can I be your friend?

Pls u are such a sincere speaking creature..

Pls can we be friends..
Maybe I can seek your advice at times.

U sound like a good adviser in every ramifications.. pls let's be friends

Sure! I'll be honoured. Reach out to me @ chatinent@gmail.com
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Oritna94(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
It is finished!!!!!
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bought at 230 per litre this morning.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by tziz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria has been reduced to the dregs. We produce oil but lack fuel. We are over-taxed but no development to show for it. If you have a shop in Nigeria, you'll hate this country. You are heavily taxed from the state to the local government, to the “land owners.”

One time LASEPA were distributing their garbage buckets, they'd go to shops who already have trashcans but insist they re-buy theirs or be sanctioned.

The funniest realities on ground now is you'll see POS operators almost outside every banks! And sometimes, when you think of it twice, you'll withdraw from the POS to avoid insult or another misdemeanor.

We complain of racist treatment outside! Aren't we the ones who will employ Whites with BSc to boss over Nigerians with BSc and the Nigerian will be digging tarred roads in the sun while the White will be supervising?

Aren't we the ones ready to fight for Ukraine for free while Boko Haram is there killing the northerners on per seconds check?

Nigeria wey just for common army to pass main road dem do begin flog who dey the road before dem come anyhow?

Country wey pastor get security entourage but dey tell you to ask God for protection?

Country wey dem no want fix steady electricity because they gain from the proceeds of their companies supplying epileptic power while they uses big generators from money stolen from your taxes?

And all you do is choose who to recycle between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, and Osibanjo? Same people who have once ruled and still kept the country in damnation?

Dem do una?

Little wonder these politicians beat their chest that you cannot do anything to stop their career! Of course, they can achieve the boast with N1000 bribe distributed to you and a promise to empower you with a bike when they come in. Same bike they will come and ban in the metropolis? Or the same bribe they stole from you...your money?

I was watching a video here how a lawyer was assaulted by, I think civil defense, for going to ask why his client's vehicle was seized. You need to see how he was dragged like a foot-mat without them telling him his wrong! A legal practitioner! The NBA are afraid to talk about it so they won't be penalized. Una don hear about am again? Dem don sanction broadcast agencies not to dare post it again. What do you expect when the judiciary is accountable to the executive and the legislatures puppets?

Little wonder boys dey do ritual here and there. Should I blame them? Never! Country don do am say if you no get money, you no dey exist na. So the boys dey find money, the girls dey find money. So they find it through ritual, fraud, prostitution, or other crimes because the one means of getting money, education, cannot give you money in Nigeria! And check am well, na only politicians get the biggest money because they all do political yahoo yahoo with your taxes. So why are political yahoo yahoo men arresting non-political yahoo yahoo boys?

2. Why hasn't Abba Kyari been paraded by the NDLEA as they do to others on national broadcast?

Reason am o.

Don't vote for relation!

You have spoken very well Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by MITCHELL96: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:

Dem do una?

Reason am o.

Don't vote for relation!

Best & Most Matured Comment In Nairaland Since It's Existence!

You've Got My Respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by duality(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
backbencher:

We are in this state because we won't let the petroleum sector sell fuel at a profit, and that has been the state for 49 years.

That's why we have routine scarcity, and have to import fuel. And why we lost our 4 refineries, and , until the 6 private refineries we have began construction, no local refining capacity.

Sell fuel /PMS at a profit, and you incentivize local production. Don't do that, you have queues, and no refineries, because no one is going to build a refinery and sell fuel below N200. Or even at N40.(And when Dangote comes on stream, he is not going to sell for less than N300, or he won't have enough profit for staff salaries, maintenance, and expansion and pay off the loans he took for the thing.)

The same queues were seen over 30 years ago in communist countries because the State wanted to sell products like sugar and bread and meat at a cost that would force the producers of such stuff to lose money producing it.

Nigeria is in the state, because in 1973, we chose to sell fuel at government controlled prices to help the poor....which in practice meant no profit to have decent refineries running, among other things.

(I don;t like Buhari , and I am aware that people would suffer if we allow fuel to be sold at market price. But the fact is, despite all the decades of subsidies, people are suffering...from the debt we run up to keep the said subsides)

Have the government not removed the subsidy??
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by ScamDemicEra: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:

Dem do una?

Reason am o.

Don't vote for relation!

Nicely written, but you forgot the small matter of "otumopo" factor which quite often displace common sense. By the time common sense returns, it's too late you have already entered "one chance".

Nigeria politicians have become extremely fetish, more occultic than yahoo+ boys and money ritual killers.
The sorcery/wizardry, mind control template of 2015 (foreign and domestic) is closely followed by Tinubu with his media tsunami.

2023 may not even be up to the electorate at all, in which case campaigns are mere formality to justify the rigging/pre-determined outcome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Explicits(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:

Dem do una?

Reason am o.

Don't vote for relation!

This is deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Brushstrokes20: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pathetic shithole!
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
duality:

Have the government not removed the subsidy??

Partially.

So long as government sets the price of petrol, and so long as the price of petrol is below the landing cost, there is a subsidy in place.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by ufotunang: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes nigeria selling fuel in plastic rubbers ...and we call nigeria the giant of Africa... nawaoooo
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by asanausana91: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
In some places we are even using polythene bag to buy fuel.
Your own even better.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by mixta140: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
chatinent:

Dem do una?

Reason am o.

Don't vote for relation!

Help us since ýou know much... we need people like you

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stop abusing the country, blame yourselves you wretches that can not come together and make the change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by Simplythebest: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
The worst thing is that our integrity and none corrupt president is the minister of petroleum. What kind of change is this. Is really unbelievable how we wasted good 7 years. God help us.
Re: Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture by ScamDemicEra: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
aytuns:

Question is who will we vote for??
Extremely important question !!
That's the question I've been asking the Igbo brothers.

Where is the Igbo candidate who is committed to restructuring, devolution of power and replacing the fraudulent 1999 Constitution with a "We The People Constitution" ??

If such an Igbo candidate emerge I will personally campaign for him.

No one who can think should ever vote Umahi, Okorocha, Kalu, Obi who are all lackeys guaranteed to preserve the satanic "One Nigeria" federal monster and the fraudulent 1999 Constitution. One might as well vote Buhari for a 3rd, 4th, and 5th term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo At His Office Today / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.