Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Get Professional Video Editing Services - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Professional Video Editing Services (137 Views)

Get Paid Professional Video Training Courses From Udemy... / Professional Video Coverage Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Video Editing Services by MichaelAmos(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2022
VIDEO IS NOT AN OPTION BUT A NECESSITY

Truth is, running a business is hard but doing everything by yourself as a business owner is more harder. You just need to outsource some business task in order to fully concentrate in running your business

I know you've bought courses upon courses about video editing and you still don't seem to get it and also I know you just want someone to help you edit your videos. I understand you and that's totally fine

Let me save you the stress by helping you edit your videos for your business (product or service). You should tell better stories of your products or services using the power of video especially in 2022 and going forward

Here's 3 reasons why you should use video for your business or personal brand

1. Video increases sales and conversion
2. Video builds your Know, Like and Trust factor (KLT)
3. Video helps you become an authority figure in your niche

Types of video editing solution I can provide for you:

- Online course video
- Product video
- Testimonial video
- Company culture video
- Trailers
- Comedy skit
- Music video
- lyrics video
- YouTube channel video
- Reels
- Documentary
- Promotional video

Apart from providing video editing solution I can also help you shoot your videos (especially for video projects that require my physical presence)

Here's the link to my showreel

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nubfxRSCGQgGQ-LXYZzsr1C7QF5lco19/view?usp=drivesdk

Call/WhatsApp 08058070390 Now

Re: Get Professional Video Editing Services by MichaelAmos(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
MichaelAmos:
VIDEO IS NOT AN OPTION BUT A NECESSITY

Truth is, running a business is hard but doing everything by yourself as a business owner is more harder. You just need to outsource some business task in order to fully concentrate in running your business

I know you've bought courses upon courses about video editing and you still don't seem to get it and also I know you just want someone to help you edit your videos. I understand you and that's totally fine

Let me save you the stress by helping you edit your videos for your business (product or service). You should tell better stories of your products or services using the power of video especially in 2022 and going forward

Here's 3 reasons why you should use video for your business or personal brand

1. Video increases sales and conversion
2. Video builds your Know, Like and Trust factor (KLT)
3. Video helps you become an authority figure in your niche

Types of video editing solution I can provide for you:

- Online course video
- Product video
- Testimonial video
- Company culture video
- Trailers
- Comedy skit
- Music video
- lyrics video
- YouTube channel video
- Reels
- Documentary
- Promotional video

Apart from providing video editing solution I can also help you shoot your videos (especially for video projects that require my physical presence)

Here's the link to my showreel

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nubfxRSCGQgGQ-LXYZzsr1C7QF5lco19/view?usp=drivesdk

Call/WhatsApp 08058070390 Now

(1) (Reply)

A Must Attend 3 Day Super Affiliate Free Training / Organic Skin Beauty / Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.