Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Funny explanation why Russia decided to protect their territory ��� - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Funny explanation why Russia decided to protect their territory ��� (140 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. / Putin Has Decided To Invade Ukraine On Wednesday - Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

Funny explanation why Russia decided to protect their territory ��� by bravoluv83(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.�����

Una good morning....
Re: Funny explanation why Russia decided to protect their territory ��� by philiancoop(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Apt
Re: Funny explanation why Russia decided to protect their territory ��� by philiancoop(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
People should read about US and Cuba War
Re: Funny explanation why Russia decided to protect their territory ��� by dawnomike(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2022
bravoluv83:
Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.�����

Una good morning....
Best illustration...

Ukrainian Refugees And Migrants Need Your Support Today / Putin : West’s Global Political And Economic Dominance Has Ended / Ukraine 'temporarily' Loses Access To Azov Sea, Says Ukrainian Defense Ministry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7