Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Increase Traffic Through Social Media - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Increase Traffic Through Social Media (218 Views)

I Need A Practicable Experience On How To Increase Traffic On Website / Ways To Increase Traffic In Your Website / How To Increase Traffic In Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Traffic Through Social Media by Mufflietharsh: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Google has been improving its algorithms to improve the search quality and SEO has changed. Google is now expecting the social media activities of your blog or website. After the recent algorithm updates, it has become necessary to build a good audience over social media networks. The more social media participation you make the more your blog or website can be seen in google search results . Improving social media participation increases referral traffic for your blog or website.
Read Also : need for speed payback derelict mustang

increase traffic using social media
Google now checks how popular is your business over social media. The more likes, shares, retweets, followers, etc you get for your business the more you will be seen in the google search results. In this post, I will be showing you how to increase traffic through social media networking.
Increase social media traffic

Learn More: [url= conflict-news.com/titanfall-2-origin-overlay-not-working]origin overlay not working titanfall 2 [/url]
Increase traffic using social media
1. Facebook :
Facebook as all of us know one of the best and most popular social network sites overworld with millions of active users . Sharing your articles in Facebook brings huge referral traffic for your blog. This can be done in 2 ways.
Creating a Facebook page and Facebook group for your blog or website. Sharing your content through Facebook pages and groups can build a huge amount of referral traffic for your blog.
Sharing your content in other groups of the same niche which are more popular can build a huge amount of traffic because the Facebook group is the place where more active users exit the same niche.
Read This : killing bamboo with diesel
2. Twitter :
Twitter is the most popular social network site which has a PageRank of 10/10. If you have a good number of followers then writing tweets about your articles and sharing increases targeted visitors for your blog.
Read This : gloss colors lip gloss name ideas
3. Youtube :
Youtube as all of us knows biggest social network site for watching videos online. Every Post cannot be clear enough to understand by visitors. So creating a video increases traffic for your site. Moreover, if you want to make money using Google AdSense programs then your blog needs to have some videos, pictures, etc. Every post does not require a video but some posts need a video for better understanding. You can also make money with youtube videos.
4. Google+ :
Google plus nowadays is the best social network site for bloggers. So sharing your articles and commenting on other articles under the same niche can build a huge amount of traffic. So I would suggest you share every article on google plus and increasing the number of followers helps in getting better search results and also increases traffic for your blog.

5. LinkedIn :
LinkedIn is the best social network site that has a good PageRank. In LinkedIn you can have a professional profile and also helps in building connections of the same niche. For a newbie, it is impossible to get traffic by simply sharing articles on LinkedIn. Why I listed this social network was Google prefers LinkedIn results for better ranking.

These are some of the social networking sites for getting a huge amount of referral traffic for your blog. Apart from these, you can also share your articles on Pinterest, Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious for building a huge amount of referral traffic for your blog.

If I have missed anything please get it to me through comments. Now it's your time to share your content with these social network site and build a huge amount of referral traffic for your blog or website .
Read More: bravecto coupon 2019

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup Draws, Favorites Teams & Official Sound Tracks- Enyinnavictorblog / Blogsindex6 / My Favorite Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.