Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse (321 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse by MTCLimited(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hi Prospective IELTS Candidate,

If you're a Medical Doctor or Registered Nurse, you ought to be earning at least N1.2 million per month.

And I dare say, your annual salary should be nothing lower than N19.6 million.

Why do I say so?

That's the lowest that all your friends and colleagues (who are living and practicing in the UK, Canada or US) earn per month.

They're humans like you. They don't have two heads.

As matter of fact, you can pinpoint one or two you know you are better than before they left.

My question is, why ain't you earning that much?

Or do you think you don't deserve that much?

I don't think so…

I think you deserve much more.

And I'm also thinking what's stopping you is one of these three things:

1. You're scared of failing the IELTS.

2. You don't have enough time to adequately prepare for it.

3. You don't have the right guidance to practice in the UK, US, or Canada within the next six months.

This is the reason for our Intensive IELTS Class starting from Monday 14th March , 2022 till 14th April, 2022

As I lay out the step by step strategy that we used to help Nurse Ade. With our help,

She passed her IELTS in November, 2020.

Became a UK Registered Nurse in March, 2021.

Relocated with her family and currently earns more than £2,400 pounds (N1.8 million) per month.

Within the past one year, she has earned over 21.8 million naira.

Right now, it's your turn.

All you have to do is...

Register by signing up here

If you haven't signed up yet, you have to hurry. Out of the 100 seats, only 29 seats left.

Rooting for you.

Efedi Shedrach
Lead Facilitator,
Mobile Training and Consulting Limited
info@mobiletrainingandconsulting.com
www.mobiletrainingandconsulting.com

Re: N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Impressive...

1 Like

Re: N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse by alphaNomega: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol. This Kain chekeleke advert
Re: N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse by MTCLimited(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thanks bro. We make the IELTS test seamless, easy and straightforward. Our reputation precedes us at Mobile Training and Consulting Limited
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Impressive...
Re: N21.8 Million Naira For You If You Are A Medical Doctor Or Registered Nurse by MTCLimited(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
alphaNomega:
Lol. This Kain chekeleke advert
Too good to be true eh ? The journey to a better life abroad begins with one click. Contact us today and let your IELTS challenges become a thing of the past. Our contact details are below. We are also available on Whatsapp. Reach out to us now for more enquiries and questions . Cheers !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Stones: Avoid Excessive Consumption Of These 3 Things To Stay Healthy / Personal Hygiene Tips One Must Follow / Video: Lagos Based Fertility Clinic Welcomes IVF Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.