Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,776 members, 7,866,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pasuma & DJ Enimoney Are My Biggest Clients - Celebrity Designer, Jaye Of Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma & DJ Enimoney Are My Biggest Clients - Celebrity Designer, Jaye Of Lagos (223 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma & DJ Enimoney Are My Biggest Clients - Celebrity Designer, Jaye Of Lagos by bayomillz14: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lagos-based fashion designer and stylist, Jayeola Olaleye has revealed that Fuji icon and popular Disc Jockey, DJ Enimoney has patronized his brand more than any other celebrity.

In a recent interview with Adebayo Animasaun, the University of Lagos student shared the strong passion he has for his state of origin, Lagos state as well as its culture and values which influenced the brand name Jaye Of Lagos.

'The name Jaye Of Lagos wasn't hard to coin as my life and living for about 3 decades has been centred around Lagos, a typical Lagosian won't behave like a roman if he finds himself in Rome, he will rather convince Romans to lease him a space he can transform to his own Lagos', Jayeola said.

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/pasuma-and-dj-enimoney-are-my-biggest-clients-celebrity-designer-jaye-of-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi Themba And Venus Did It In Bed, Nale Signs Deal With Johnnie Walker!? / Yahoo Boys Host Port Harcour ,edo,enugu,imo And Lagos Yahoo Boys For Ritual Part / More IG Users Express Satisfaction Over Gaius' Event, 'crypto, Nfts & Dinner', S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.