Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fake News And Libya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fake News And Libya (122 Views)

Ukraine War; Karma; How Ukraine Supported The US Invasion Of Iraq And Libya / Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa – Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake News And Libya by thinkmoney(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Big media firms can also spread fake news. Watch and pray.
I have Nostalgic feelings for Gaddafi's #Libya. He was termed a dictator. Its over ten years now however, since NATO attacked Libya. But to what end? How has it benefited Libya? Is today's Libya better off? Is there even Libya again? What is NATO doing about Libya now? Is Libya even in the news again? How many media houses have condemned the results of NATO adventurism?
*Libya has become a huge IDP camp!

1 Like

Re: Fake News And Libya by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
thinkmoney:
Big media firms can also spread fake news. Watch and pray.
I have Nostalgic feelings for Gaddafi's #Libya. He was termed a dictator. Its over ten years now however, since NATO attacked Libya. But to what end? How has it benefited Libya? Is today's Libya better off? Is there even Libya again? What is NATO doing about Libya now? Is Libya even in the news again? How many media houses have condemned the results of NATO adventurism?
*Libya has become a huge IDP camp!

Do you remember the joke: ‘Whatever Russians make, they always end up with a Kalashnikov?’ I get an impression that whatever Americans touch they always end up with Libya or Iraq,” Putin told the participants of the 10th forum held on Lake Seliger in Tver region, some 370 km north of Moscow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Japan’s Annual Fire-walking Festival To Pray For Peace in Japan / Bohemian Rhapsody: Donald Trump Ft. Putin / Holocaust Survivor, 96, Criticizes Putin Aftern She Is Forced To Flee Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.