Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan (28261 Views)

African Tradition: Meet The Machina Emirate, Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / PHOTOS: Popular NURTW Chieftain, Kunle Poly Visits New Oniru Of Iru, Pays Homage / Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Olakunlebaba: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Opportunity to gain more land in Ibadan..
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by femijay8271(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
A lot of people are saying one thing about this adron homes... Well... It's true sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Dproperties: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Adron, PWAN are very avoidable
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Aaaoo: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Abdogood(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Quickly associating...
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by BennyDGreat: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iseoluwani:
This man na scam

U buy land 400k, for your mind u don buy land ooo

Con pay other charges to the tune of 2m
Land development fees
Security fees
Land proposal and allocation fees
Developmental fees
10% agency fees

Still you will be mandated to start something on it. With their own lay out plan

Wait, how I go use my money buy land and the seller insists I build my house in their style

This adron na confam rogue

Shey person no fit ask of refund?
All this stress too much na

1 Like

Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by citygarden(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
We give instant allocation in all our estates

Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by azuba4u: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS THE ANSWER

WE HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH IN THE HANDS OF THESE BAD RULERS!!

ANYIM PIUS WE NEED!!

GREATER NIGERIA PROJECT

Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Impregnablefolk: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Once worked 4 him in Lagos. He can Neva b found without a trace of green, I don't know y. I just hope that d source of his money is legit.
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by buckeyemedia: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oduduwa707:
What's the essence of Monarch in a Democracy if not to sit on some cozy chair and marry numerous wives without having a single job while betraying their pple's trust to please Politicians? angry
Then why is your Father not a monarch? Nonsense Peasant.
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Iseoluwani: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Non refundable broda
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by Oduduwa707: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Then why is your Father not a monarch? Nonsense Peasant.

I was gonna say much but, realized ur region... Nevertheless....

Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by sirgalahad26(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Impregnablefolk:
Once worked 4 him in Lagos. He can Neva b found without a trace of green, I don't know y. I just hope that d source of his money is legit.
Nigerian mindset sha, you forgot that lemon green is his predominant brand colour, and for him to always add a touch of it to his appearance shows how committed he is to the promotion if his brand.
You need to understand branding and do away with this BS of a mindset.
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by virginchaser(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2022
setobaba:
Business mogul

Why are people complaining of his services at Adron?

People must talk. There are basic procedures people need to adhere to. It's always difficult for some people to follow rules.
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Only 50 Percent of what you paid will be refunded to you.
Re: Real Estate Mogul Adron Homes GMD Pays Homage To New Olubadan by kristana(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
I have a land for sale at City parks and gardens Phase 1 asejire directly in front of Coca-Cola. The present value of the land is 3,000,000. I am giving it out at a very discounted price. Contact me on 08166413913

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ancient African Mathematics / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Fashola In His Abuja Residence. Photos / Emir Sanusi Visits Patients In The Hospital, Share Gifts To Them(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.