Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? (731 Views)

Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" / Pandora Papers Implicate Peter Obi, Nine Other Nigerians / Keyamo, Sowore, Other Nigerians Mourn Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Skooltynz: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Since I was born till now I have never seen a hausa-fulani living together with other Nigerian ethnicities in one compound especially in the south,e.g face me I face you or flats ,they rather like to squeeze themselves in one house or kiosk or some even sleep outside,the idea of renting an apartment,buying or building a house in the south doesn't interest them,is it that they don't feel comfortable with other ethnicities or they hate them.
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by SarkinYarki: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
How can you live with your prey
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by donbachi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How can you live with your prey
then,no prey.
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Totilopussylick(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
They do that in pretence that they loves themselves more than others.
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Skooltynz: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They do that in pretence that they loves themselves more than others.

But na them kill themselves pass.. grin
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by aribisala0(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
In their homelands do they live together in face me I face you?
There is nothing like Hausa/Fulani

Do Fulani live together with Hausa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Ecos(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
cry Those people are the most terrible people to be cohabiting with. The only thing dey occupy their mind cow vawulence and bloodshed
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Deborah98(f): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Some of them are trouble themselves walahi. I'm currently leaving in the compound of one and she's a Muslim. This woman is too greedy and troublesome. If I no see road commot here make I no wetin cause am. Leave those people there's more than meet the eyes.
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
First of all there is nothing like South, its South West South South and South East. Be proud of your potopoto land

I don't understand you people problem, you don't like peace, always looking for fight, arewa thread na igbo go dey there dey insult, Fulani thread you go see ipob dey bark like dogs, Yoruba thread same thing

Why are you like this, to me many of you are worse than hausa you criticise

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Skooltynz: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
SlyDev:
First of all there is nothing like South, its South West South South and South East. Be proud of your potopoto land

I don't understand you people problem, you don't like peace, always looking for fight, arewa thread na igbo go dey there dey insult, Fulani thread you go see ipob dey bark like dogs, Yoruba thread same thing

Why are you like this, to me many of you are worse than hausa you criticise

Sense is far from you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
They are Bushmen that is why they isolate themselves.
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by BSsniffer: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
They're naturally like that.....even outside Nigeria they rarely mingle with southern Nigerians.... although I do business with them and I'd say that they're more straight forward and honest than most tribes in Nigeria, probably why the british trusted them with power.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by Totilopussylick(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Skooltynz:

But na them kill themselves pass.. grin
And they became bandits

Terrorist

Kidnappers because they understand themselves undecided
Re: Why Don't Hausa-fulani Like Living With Other Nigerians in the same compound? by duro4chang(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
They do . Come to Agege, Lagos you will see them living with other tribes

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Blames 16 Years Of PDP For Gradual Collapse Of Ruling APC / Man Escapes Death As Huge Billboard Falls On Tricycle In Lagos / When Is Apc Presidential Primary Election 2022 holding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.