Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

[video] KISS Or ASS GRAB , This Is Gonna Make You Smile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] KISS Or ASS GRAB , This Is Gonna Make You Smile (171 Views)

It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post – “you’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up” / “you Gonna Make Me Tear Up,” Savage Reacts To Balogun’s Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] KISS Or ASS GRAB , This Is Gonna Make You Smile by 1Latest: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
I've brought you again few of the most interesting kiss or grab from DatboiJavy and Yung Mooch. This one's going to blow your mind

Enjoy the content and have fun, don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more.

To watch video click HERE

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Thato Push Tulz To NALE He Reacts, See What Happened (video) / Celebrity Video: Portable Visits Obi Cubana-gets Lots Of Gifts / Make Money Before You Love - Zazu Warns The Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.