Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother (456 Views)

Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy / Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by MrCover: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Update From . COM

Actress Tonto Dikeh has shared a video of her turning up for her step-mother’s burial ceremony, Reports.

The Video came with a caption which read "Farewell Mama, This one I can’t forgive God".

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cat-hw-AUcO/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by michael1508: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
This girl and clout chasing,all these sins you have been committing all these while,were you not forgiven,what happens to the we forgiving 490 times in day cool

2 Likes

Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by MrCover: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
michael1508:
grin cheesy

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by FreeIgboho: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol. God doesn’t care one whit. God doesn’t need you at all. You are the one totally dependent on God!

2 Likes

Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by Aufbauh(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
"Farewell Mama, This one I can’t forgive God".

You can't forgive God? You want to kill God ni?
Funny creature threatening her creator!
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
She must be a very good woman
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by Aidejay(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
The concept of God sometimes amuses me. So one entity is in some astral plane right now getting red faced because one little organism among the trillions is sinning against it.

2 Likes

Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by MrCover: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
FreeIgboho:
Lol. God doesn’t care one whit. God doesn’t need you at all. You are the one totally dependent on Goo!

Nothing No Go See Inside This Blogging Business
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by Halimaatz(f): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Instead she should be praying for her step mum, she is there spitting rubbish.

If she were a believer it would have been better because should would repent later.

But You as the baron of sinner's has the mouth to be speaking such outtaf ur mouth? Issorite.

1 Like

Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by Deborah98(f): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
People have passed through worst or similar situations without uttering any word. Everything all boils down to our mindset and state of heart. Rip to her stepmum. I pray she finds peace and comfort.
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by Jlow2: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
I know of sumbody that lost eight members of there family and still thanked God despite the situation,4get this local contents that found there way to fame by sleeping with corrupt politicians abeg, that's why you see nollywood actors going from church to church to beg money for surgery abroad when they re sick, but there female counterparts have the money, it's not magic, the have big gods.
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by wealthtrak: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Aidejay:
The concept of God sometimes amuses me. So one entity is in some astral plane right now getting red faced because one little organism among the trillions is sinning against it.
Lol... They have limited knowledge
that we live in a world of cause-and-effect and that there is perfect
justice in time and space. Some
even think they can fight and kill
for the God they have created to conform to their own orthodox religious beliefs.

God is a word that was derived
in the medieval age from the
English word "Good."
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Writes As She Lost Her Step Mother by shagasha: 5:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Mumu talk from mumu woman

Ode

(1) (Reply)

It Is Wrong For Security Guard To Be Dancing At His Duty Post – Yul Edochie / Prince Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead / Selina Tested Episode 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.