Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments (456 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / John Okafor Denies He Has Stroke: 'Na Their Papa Get Stroke' - Mr Ibu Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ace musician, David Adeleke, better known as Davido goes emotional as he cries out over the level of hatred channeled towards him just because his father is rich.

Recall that an audio note of an ardent fan of Wizkid blasting Davido recently surfaced on social media.

The unidentified lady affirmed that Davido has a frog’s voice and is not talented. She added that his fame is due to his father’s wealth.

In reaction to the voice note, Davido is seen in a video lamenting over the level of hatred. He went on to assert that it’s not his fault that he has a rich father.

The singer also stated that he works hard and make good hits but no support.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CarHBskLe74/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ccrw7A4eA?

Cc
Lalasticlala

Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by illicit(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Show off much
Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by Totilopussylick(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anything from these clout chaser doesn't matter at the moment

Russia vs Ukraine matter done carry everyone minds away from all this ranting tongue

1 Like

Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
The level of hatred directed towards Davido and DJ Cuppy are just out of this world.

Many Nigerians are just frustrated and seize every opportunity to attack those whom are seemingly born with a silver spoon.

Just because your parents weren't wealthy does not mean that Davido should suffer like you did before he could be appreciated.

Many forgot that this young man attained this height by hardwork and talent not just family money, if it were by money then why aren't his cousins B-Red, Shina Rambo, and the rest super star singers?

2 Likes

Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
It’s crystal clear that wizkid and his fans are evil short people,what do you expect from an ijebu man.Davido should not worry about haters especially the short ones,chioma’s prayers is with him

1 Like

Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by Goldbw122(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Enjoy boss
Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by pitroski(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
If nobody talk about you then you are nobody wether na true or no lie

Davido Dem must talk

2baba don talk am say if you must chop them must talk

2 Likes

Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by silverlinen(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Very soon this guy go launch him book of lamentations.
Re: From Morning Till Night Just Hate Because My Papa Get Money - Davido Laments by vibre: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wizkid fans are the most foolish set of fans in nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Wrong For Security Guard To Be Dancing At His Duty Post – Yul Edochie / Prince Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead / Selina Tested Episode 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.