Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks (1578 Views)

Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by joyandfaith: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin's talks with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett appeared to be his first with a foreign leader devoted to the conflict in Ukraine
Russian President Vladimir Putin's talks with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett appeared to be his first with a foreign leader devoted to the conflict in Ukraine

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett held Kremlin talks with Vladimir Putin Saturday, the Russian president's second meeting with a foreign leader since his forces invaded Ukraine last week.

Bennett has so far not joined other foreign leaders in condemning the Russian offensive, stressing Israel's strong ties with both Moscow and Kyiv. Ukraine has previously asked Bennett to mediate.

A statement from Bennett's office said the premier "took off early this morning for Moscow, after speaking with President Putin last Wednesday."

Bennett is a religious Jew who does not conduct official business on Saturdays, the Jewish Sabbath, except under extraordinary circumstances.
An Israeli official said the Kremlin talks lasted three hours.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Russian news agencies that Putin and Bennett were "discussing the situation in Ukraine."

The meeting appeared to be the first with a foreign leader devoted to the Ukraine conflict.

Putin received Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan at the Kremlin on the day the invasion began, in a visit that was long schduled but widely considered ill-timed.

On Monday, Khan defended the trip -- the first by a Pakistani leader to Russia in more than two decades.

"My foreign policy is independent and visits to China and Russia will prove beneficial for Pakistan in the future," he said in a televised address.

© 2022 AFP

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/live-news/20220305-israel-pm-meets-putin-at-kremlin-for-ukraine-talks
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by joyandfaith: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
12monkeys- 12 bananas are here
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by NwaNimo1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
How ironic....

[img]https://i./PFVl.gif[/img]

....let hope Russia don't divert their gas for Ukrainians (Gas chambers!)

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by qekng40(f): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you want this talks to stop the war *like* , if you want talks to end in stalemate *share*

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by yyba: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
UKRAINIANS are winning the war on social media, and the UKRAINIANS president is busy pleading with Israel PM to help him mediate with russia.

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
They will call this news propaganda because it was not from Aljazeera...

Don't know why a grown up man Will be so blinded by religion...and unable to think for himself
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by Wawelexy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
US don use style push israel go meet Putin. I don't think Putin have regard for what bible said bout the israelites, if dey try any move, baba will just test 1 nuke for their body.
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by izenco2005(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=yyba post=110781345]UKRAINIANS are winning the war on social media, and the UKRAINIANS president is busy pleading with Israel PM to help him mediate with russia. kids every where.
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by yyba: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=izenco2005 post=110781476][/quote]go school so that you can read and understand you said no , now you are fooling yourself in a public forum in the name of i have free bunus data . Read and understand before rushing to comment okay
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by Machinegun91(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin would definitely bend down his conic head after seeing Israelites presido.

Putin is a puppy
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by joyandfaith: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
How ironic....

[img]https://i./PFVl.gif[/img]

....let hope Russia don't divert their gas for Ukrainians

Ukraine has not been buying gas from Russia since 2015

1 Like

Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
joyandfaith:
12monkeys- 12 bananas are here

That idiot is mentally unstable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ukraine has not been buying gas from Russia since 2015

Have you heard of zyklon b?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by joyandfaith: 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

That idiot is mentally unstable.

I think he is intelligent but useless conspiracy theories are making him mentally unstable.
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by joyandfaith: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Have you heard of zyklon b?

No!! Tell me more!!!
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by Bleiz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice move Bennett.

At this point in time, concerted efforts must be aimed at descalation
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by hodari: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin, trust Israelis at your own peril. They're well know for treachery.
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by SarkinYarki: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
No handshakes please before they poison bPutin
Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by 360great(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2022
undecided cool

(1) (Reply)

Russia And 5 Different Countries That Will Not Be Attending The Queen’s Funeral / South Africa Police Tear A Nigeria Passport Into Pisses / Thought Provoking Photo On The Relationship Between Africa And Europe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.