Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? (1108 Views)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
sanpipita:
USA is still the best, democracy over authoritarian states any day, even citizens of Russia and China hide from their country.

USA is a Demon-cracy
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by sanpipita(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
Horus:

USA is a Demon-cracy
Says the person who will prefer going to USA than Russia/China
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
I prefer China because we have a mutual enemy - Religion. Religion is a cancer to this world, and it must be gotten rid off.

There are many things USA does that piques my interest, but ultimately, I prefer China.

I don't give a fvck about Russia.
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by gaddafe(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Northernblood5:

lalasticlala ask yourself, Why do most terrorists carry Russian made AK-47?

I pity my brothers supporting this Maniac called Putin. Remove USA from the way, and see Nuclear weapons in the hands of Boko Haram and Isis so far as they can pay. Soon, una eye go clear.

This last part of your post got be cracking. It appears you really don't know all about the US that you're supporting. To even start with, it's the US that started Islamic terrorism or extremist or fundamentalists (whatever you call it) . It was researched and first executed by the CIA. In the Syrian war, the US was arming ISIS. It was after a global outcry that they started retracting. Assad was fighting different groups: rebels, ISIS etc. In Libya, the US was busy arming Islamic fundamentalists that Gaddafi had been fighting while he was alive. The goal was for them to kill Gaddafi. Of course they killed him and what's the result. The terrorist started giving the weapons to their fellow terrorist in other countries like Mali. It was Libyan weapons the extremist used in almost toppling the Malian government. It is also these Libyan weapons that has made Boko haram very strong. They weren't this strong before the Libyan crisis. Please understand your US properly before saying these next time.
As for the reason why terrorist carry AK 47. The answer is all over the internet I don't think I should increase the length of this post because of that. It has nothing to do with Russia. Russia itself does not currently produce AK47. The weapon is obselete. You will be surprised to find that Nigeria is an example of a country that currently still produce AK 47. So would it be right to assume Nigeria is responsible for the weapons found with terrorist?
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by maybet081: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
AMERICA IS LIGHT, FREEDOM AND LIBERATION.
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by Livelystone01: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
None of them.

Russia and China will do worse

1 Like

Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by annyplenty(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2022
How well has the U.S policed the world?
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by annyplenty(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
annyplenty:
How well has the U.S policed the world?

If US is no longer the world police, who do you think can perfectly replace them and replicate their successes?
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by annyplenty(m): 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
It seems many countries are battle ready for the US
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by annyplenty(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Pray against third world war
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by Hottdawgg: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2022
What a childish question
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by OFFICIAL336: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Very disgusting mentality. I always feel sorry for my race when people talk like this.
Man is naturally wild, and needs a sort of super power to keep him in check.

Right now there is no black super nation, and you don't build one by just wishing.

Being a realist is not slave mentality.

But your diatribe smell of insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with USA policing the world. Everyone can not be king at the same timenot

Wait for your time and stop whining like a kid
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by HilcomTech(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Man is naturally wild, and needs a sort of super power to keep him in check.

Right now there is no black super nation, and you don't build one by just wishing.

Being a realist is not slave mentality.

But your diatribe smell of insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with USA policing the world. Everyone can not be king at the same timenot

Wait for your time and stop whining like a kid

@boded
Brainwashed negro with slave mentality.
Re: Which Among U.S, China & Russia Will You Prefer To Be The World Police? by OFFICIAL336: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

@boded
Brainwashed negro with slave mentality.
I don't take people like you serious because of your low self esteem and insecurity.

A deeper dive would probably show you don't take responsibility.

Only fools don't acknowledge who is GREATER them. It doesn't make them slaves, it makes them responsible.

No black nation has what it takes to police the world. Admitting this truth doesn't make you weak. It's the denial that makes you a mental slave.

All these una fake black nationalism is borne out of nothing but hatred and low self esteems.

We don't live in denial like you guys.

I stand with USA as the world police.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia: Nuclear War Reality Hits Europe - No More Bluffing / Niger: Algeria fears Morocco’s influence could be strengthened by ECOWAS / Former Air Force Officers: Ufos Tampered With Nuclear Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.