Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) (851 Views)

Insecurity, Economic Hardship To Worsen In Six States – World Bank / "Governors' Retreat Will Now Hold Regularly" - Seyi Makinde. / NUPENG November 6 Strike: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen In Lagos, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by ExplorationHub: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fuel Scarcity has gotten worse in Ibadan.

People now buy fuel directly into bike and generator tank as filling stations refuse to sell directly into gallons because of black market retailers.

Watch video here

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqdsNuPTDf4][/url]
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
The ones that don't have motorbike or car now comes with the generator tank cheesy

What a stress tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by lordm(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
It's every where
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by qekng40(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
normal parol
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by colorsofrainbow: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
They were "sai"ing Buhari in 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Ecos(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by BrokenTV: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
This country na big joke
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
BrokenTV:
This country na big joke
it can't be a joke for the leaders

The flying masters undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by WonderManly(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
I dey always talk am sey Nigeria don travel tete. And she never come back. That's Nigeria no dey again.
I swear!

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by bibianna(f): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
For how long will this pain linger?

Are we really helpless at this point?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
bibianna:
For how long will this pain linger?

Are we really helpless at this point?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Tochi3(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Truth be told, I don't even know what to say.

The inconsequential lots gave a loud warning to the consequentials.

Irony of it all, both bears the repercussions in case of a boomerang.

Always make the right decision.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Ttalk: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tochi3:
I don't know what to say.

The inconsequentials Lots gave a loud warning to the consequentials.

Irony of it all, both bears the repercussions in case of a boomerang.

There are no regime that doesn't come with fuel scarcity. It was terrible during PDP, so what's your point exactly
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Tochi3(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ttalk:

There are no regime that doesn't come with fuel scarcity. It was terrible during PDP, so what's your point exactly

Think deeply, feel deeply, look around you, how do you actually feel about the whole Situation.

It is not just about the fuel scarcity. Things are expensive, with the hunger, darkness, killings, poverty and top of it as if Nigerians have not seen it all, here comes fuel scarcity.

Do you also remember about the fathom promises of this maladministration

Do you actually get the point

Or must i think that you are that type of creature

Pls prove to me you are not, i beg of you.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fellow Light walker, relax for the show is just about to start for you. You just woke up. Welcome!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Tochi3(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ttalk:

By the way this one you just jump upon my mention with regime, pdp and those "we vs them mentality"

The scarcity no dey affect you ni ??

Abi what i have said wrong that is even paining you.

A lot of Nigerian's are affected, Military or not, pdp or not zombie or not.

Your father get Petroleum refining company ??
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by DrGoodman: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
We warned them, they refused, now see their lives grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by DrGoodman: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tochi3:
By the way this wan you just jump upon my mentions with Military, pdp and those "we vs them mentality"

The scarcity no dey affect you ni ??

Abi what i have said wrong that is even paining you.

A lot of Nigerian's are affected, Military or not, pdp or not zombie or not.

Your father get Petroleum refining company ??

Isaa lie!

Zombies have a special filling station on every street, grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Obodo999(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
With oil prices going higher everyday, there evil people wants to hoard and sell at a higher price later on.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by Tochi3(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
DrGoodman:

Isaa lie!

Zombies have a special filling station on every street, grin grin grin
Bro, local man cannot again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by DrGoodman: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Tochi3:
Bro, local man cannot again. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Buhari was voted in to deal with one section of the country but, he's now dealing with everybody mercilessly.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsen In Ibadan As People Now Hold Fuel Tank to buy fuel (video) by ExplorationHub: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2022
Obodo999:
With oil prices going higher everyday, there evil people wants to hoard and sell at a higher price later on.

I think government gave them the opportunity. Most filling stations now sell at 180-200 per litre. Then those black market guys will sell theirs at 300. If the fuel is available generally at the normal price, in the filling station, nobody would pateonise them.

(1) (Reply)

US Sanction ICC For Investigating Them On War Crime In Iraq / Nigerian Loses Mandela Washington Fellowship Due To NIS Negligence / We Need To Behave Ourselves On This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.