Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ugly Girls Are Adorning The Sungirl Page - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ugly Girls Are Adorning The Sungirl Page (1384 Views)

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Are Adorning The Sungirl Page by Xtranoble: 4:35am On Jun 29, 2011
in recent times, have keenly observed that the page 3 of the widely read sun newspaper and even the online version, readable from www.sunmewsonline.com is now adorned with ugly species. Before now, it was always a delight to flip to that page but in recent trends, you'll be opening to see faces and dress codes that may easily stimulate nausea and vomiting. It disgusting. Check it out yourself
Re: Ugly Girls Are Adorning The Sungirl Page by cutechic1: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2011
Sorry, but I don't think there is anything like "Ugly girls". If you disagree then, you need to watch Fashion Tv. Fashion/beauty is not about having a pretty face.
Re: Ugly Girls Are Adorning The Sungirl Page by WAVixen: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
I beg help me inform him. Some folk spew rubbish out of their rear just to make post counts. Long hissssssss.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make Ankara Clutch Purse For #5,000 / 1k Aso-oke Phone Pouch / Does Anyone Have This Dress In Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.