Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} (485 Views)

Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by qekng40(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Prayer is an act that seeks to activate a
rapport with our GOD through deliberate
communication.

It is a solemn request when one is in need or expression of thanks and gratitude addressed to God.

Prayer can be done in so many ways. I've highlighted a few I'm accustomed to as I know we have used this medium to Pray before or currently.

Prayer is the Key!

Cc;
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
dominique
Seun

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by qekng40(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
kiss Seun, mynd44 , lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by wizonlyson: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin grin..what of sleeping to pray..pastor rightshiolomess..rightnow..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by qekng40(f): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin..what of sleeping to pray..pastor rightshiolomess..rightnow..

That's equally a way to pray. But I personally avoid that medium because I might sleep off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by wizonlyson: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
qekng40:

That's equally a way to pray. But I personally avoid that medium because I might sleep off.
...what of eating, and at the same time.. praying..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by qekng40(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
wizonlyson:
...what of eating, and at the same time.. praying..

ah! I give thanks for the food before eating.
But praying while eating?? I can meditate while eating though.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by JohnnA1: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2022
And this didn't make front page.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by qekng40(f): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
JohnnA1:
And this didn't make front page.
I am baffled as you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by qekng40(f): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Lalasticlala , mynd44 , Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pray. Backed By Scriptures {pictures} by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Apr 02, 2023
qekng40:
Prayer is an act that seeks to activate a rapport with our GOD through deliberate communication. It is a solemn request when one is in need or expression of thanks and gratitude addressed to God.
■ Prayer can be done in so many ways. I've highlighted a few I'm accustomed to as I know we have used this medium to Pray before or currently. Prayer is the Key!
1. Prayer does absolutely none of what you claim given that God does not answer the prayer of sinners — He doesn't even answer their prayers of forgiveness either — meaning that so long as one remains a slave to sin, God is not going to answer one prayer. Your prayers to God are all in vain if you are not first righteous before God. Yes, righteousness, not prayer, is the key to activating a rapport with God. God, after all, delights in the prayers of the righteous and promises to answer all — not some — of the prayers of the righteous. undecided

2. Prayer does absolutely nothing of what you claim, and righteousness, not prayer, is the key. So, it doesn't matter your many prayer rituals and your positions, so long as you are not first righteous before God, you might as well be praying into a black hole. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jiggaz Let's Share Joseph Prince Audios / Origin Of The New Testament Gospel. / My Friend Just Repented. See The Reason Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.