Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,210 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland (663 Views)

Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine / White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by SeeThisLoser: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
If true, this could be a major escalation.

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by qekng40(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Somewhere would soon turn to dust the way this people are going o.

1 Like

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Sergio101(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ok
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by SeeThisLoser: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
qekng40:
Somewhere would soon turn to dust the way this people are going o.

Russia and Poland
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by qekng40(f): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

Russia and Poland
They are just doing anyhow

1 Like

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Horus(m): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDe6xR2Tc4Q

Russian Topol-M Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Could Destroy Ukraine in Seconds
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by SarkinYarki: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Stupid Joe Biden will definitely worsen this crisis like the demon he is

2 Likes

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by kettykin: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2022
I think it is time igbos activate their defense plan, it is about to get dirty

1 Like

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Stupid Joe Biden will definitely worsen this crisis like the demon he is
Why so bothered?
Do you want him to sit and watch Russia overrun Ukraine?
He's doing what a sane leader will do.

1 Like

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2022
kettykin:
I think it is time igbos activate their defense plan, it is about to get dirty
you mean the chest beaters

How can they activate there defence plan with an empty brain
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by SeeThisLoser: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2022
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDe6xR2Tc4Q

Russian Topol-M Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Could Destroy Ukraine in Seconds

A nuclear bomb in Ukraine will be the end of Ukraine and no doubt the aftermath will be felt in neighbouring countries, many of whom are NATO members. It will be a dumb move because Ukraine will be uninhabitable, the war will escalate and end with a nuclear holocaust that will affect the whole world. No winners or losers. I am sure, Putin is not that stupid.

3 Likes

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by SeeThisLoser: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you mean the chest beaters

How can they activate there defence plan with an empty brain

You have a brain, yet your country is the poorest in the world. Upgrade your intelligence cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by kettykin: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Why so bothered?
Do you want him to sit and watch Russia overrun Ukraine?
He's doing what a sane leader will do.
This is like adding fuel to a furnace, Russia will fight back dirty
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Totilopussylick(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

You have a brain, yet your country is the poorest in the world. Upgrade your intelligence cheesy
see this bird of same feathers tongue
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2022
kettykin:

This is like adding fuel to a furnace, Russia will fight back dirty
They are defending themself in the right way,what else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Totilopussylick(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2022
kettykin:

You sound very unintelligent and dumb,a special section for mentally deficient fellows like you should be opened by the mods
Another bird of same feathers tongue

What are you trying to say
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by kettykin: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Another bird of same feathers tongue

What are you trying to say

I don't want to derail this thread, thanks in advance, apologies for any insults. I love you as a bro or sis.
Let's settle the looming world war and we can come back to our local banters and bashing
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by puremaker7(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2022
yes! the match is about to get interesting..
I just pity the whole europe generally, because USA far far far from Europe, they won't feel any destruction.
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by SeeThisLoser: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2022
puremaker7:
yes! the match is about to get interesting..
I just pity the whole europe generally, because USA far far far from Europe, they won't feel any destruction.

No escaping, the whole world will be affected by a nuclear war, including Africa.
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by puremaker7(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

No escaping, the whole world will be affected by a nuclear war, including Africa.
No dey wine me...
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by kettykin: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2022
puremaker7:
No dey wine me...
Everything will go,the internet, communication lines, electricity in affected regions, water supply,the world will just rewind back to stone age
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by BERNIMOORE: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

A nuclear bomb in Ukraine will be the end of Ukraine and no doubt the aftermath will be felt in neighbouring countries, many of whom are NATO members. It will be a dumb move because Ukraine will be uninhabitable, the war will escalate and end with a nuclear holocaust that will affect the whole world. No winners or losers. I am sure, Putin is not that stupid.
Putin did not create the planet
And may be struck by owner and creator of the planet like Hitler
Re: USA On The Verge Of Suppling Fighter Jets To Ukraine Through Poland by Kaiser20: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Russia is the only country that can treat the USA in language they understand.
Supplying Ukraine weapons will only cause destruction of Ukraine very fast. Although, USA doesn't care like always, as long as they play around .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Loses $40 Billion After Russian Exit / Beautiful Cities Of Russia. / Russia-ukraine:the EU Should Forget About Sanctions – They’re Doing More Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.