Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective (1775 Views)

My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. / Having Ovarian Cysts? Learn How To Cure It With Natural Home Remedies / “domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by omonighoblessing(f): 2:48am On Mar 06, 2022
How can jaundice be cured with natural home remedies that is very effective
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Ulunne777(f): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=omonighoblessing post=110785678]How can jaundice be cured with natural home remedies that is very effective [/qu

Go to the hospital and run a test to know the severity.
Severity determines method of treatment.My eldest was very high,photo therapy WaS used,2nd was medium early morning sun was recommended.The last was low too ,normalised by itself alongside frequent breastfeeding.
.Some are so severe and placed on blood transfusion .

If not managed properly,it can cause cerebral palsy.I know 2 ppl whose kids re suffering it cos of poor management of Jaundice.

Pls let the doctor recommend the best option

1 Like

Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Get one unripe papaya cut in to tiny bits and soak in clean water. Get the white coloured juice and give the child a spoonful 3 times a day.
Also, expose the baby to morning sun (btw 830 to 9 am)for 30 minutes before morning bath.
But be sure it's not a severe one before trying this home remedy.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Romanoff(f): 4:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Go to the hospital for management.

If not handled properly, jaundice can cause developmental delay in children.

No be all jaundice morning sun dey cure, pawpaw water doesn't cure jaundice as well.

Treat as urgent o.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by PROPEACE: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2022
excellence44:
Get one unripe papaya cut in to tiny bits and soak in clean water. Get the white coloured juice and give the child a spoonful 3 times a day.
Also, expose the baby to morning sun (btw 830 to 9 am)for 30 minutes before morning bath.
But be sure it's not a severe one before trying this home remedy.
Don't try this, take the baby hastily to the hospital for phototherapy and jaundice will go in a matter of days. Stop doing herbs for a sickness that is easy to treat.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by PROPEACE: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2022
omonighoblessing:
Don't play with jaundice, it messes babies up, destroying their lives. Take that child quickly to a good hospital for phototherapy.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2022
PROPEACE:

Don't try this, take the baby hastily to the hospital for phototherapy and jaundice will go in a matter of days. Stop doing herbs for a sickness that is easy to treat.
'sickness that is easy to treat'? That same ray can be gotten from the sun. It has cured two kids I personally know of.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by alphaNomega: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2022
omonighoblessing:
Better take that child to a hospital before you are left with an imbecíle.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by PROPEACE: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2022
excellence44:

'sickness that is easy to treat'? That same ray can be gotten from the sun. It has cured two kids I personally know of.
It is not the same! Stop misleading people. I speak from experience.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Mindlog: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2022
omonighoblessing:

Never gamble with any home remedy, the child should be taken to the hospital immediately to avoid complications that could lead to developmental delays in the child.

1 Like

Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2022
PROPEACE:

It is not the same! Stop misleading people. I speak from experience.
Jaundice existed before medicine discovered cure for it. The has always been a potent cure for it. Used it personally.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by PROPEACE: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2022
excellence44:

Jaundice existed before medicine discovered cure for it. The has always been a potent cure for it. Used it personally.
How dumb!
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Beremx(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2022
It depends on the severity of the jaundice. There are types of jaundice that can kill the child. Better go to the hospital
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Ulunne777(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2022
excellence44:

You talked about pawpaw water and sun rays.Funny enough you didn't factor in the rainy season.What happens then?
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2022
PROPEACE:

How dumb!
How low?
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Aforxzy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
It's wrong to recommend any home remedies for an infant. Take the child to the hospital, a paediatrician will be in the best position to recommend the best therapy or medication for jundice depending on the severity.

omonighoblessing:

1 Like

Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by PROPEACE: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
excellence44:

How low?
It's the same. You're both!
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
PROPEACE:

It's the same. You're both!
Don't drag me down with you.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by PROPEACE: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
excellence44:

Don't drag me down with you.
You can't get lower than you are.
Re: How Can Jaundice Be Cured With Natural Home Remedies That Is Very Effective by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
PROPEACE:

You can't get lower than you are.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / My Bundle Of Joy / Why Is Newborn Babies' Placenta Given To The Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.