Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium (291 Views)

Sunday Chinedu Missing - Kano Pillars FC Declare / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium by guobe: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2022
The embattled kano pillars football club who are presently fighting relegation in the Nigerian professional football league have been granted permission by the league management company in Nigeria to relocate to katsina.News culled from the Nigerian football league.

Re: Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium by christianjoy(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2022
Nice development cheers to kano pillars
Re: Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium by guobe: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2022
christianjoy:
Nice development cheers to kano pillars
They are battling relegation,I don't know why their stadium in kano is not available.kano pillars have about the largest supporters in Nigeria.
Re: Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium by christianjoy(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2022
guobe:
They are battling relegation,I don't know why their stadium in kano is not available.kano pillars have about the largest supporters in Nigeria.
they will pass, the supporters are strongly behind them
Re: Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium by guobe: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2022
christianjoy:
they will pass, the supporters are strongly behind them
I hope so,but time will tell,they lost their last home match to Rivers united,you don't loss home matches or even draw otherwise you are going down.I wish them the best.
Re: Kano Pillars Fc Relocating To Another Stadium by christianjoy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
guobe:
I hope so,but time will tell,they lost their last home match to Rivers united,you don't loss home matches or even draw otherwise you are going down.I wish them the best.
Yes I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Let's See The Outcome Of This 5.8odds / Nigeria Fans Destroying Everything In Abuja Stadium After Nigeria Fail To Win Gh / List Of 12 Arsenal Players And Their Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.