Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) (53260 Views)

Chioma & Ifeanyi Celebrate Davido On Father's Day • Pray For Him (video) / Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) / Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Masterito(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
That left is living a better life than you and your family.
Senomi:
Hmm
Davido wicked sha, just scatter this girl puna, dump the leftover for the dogs

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
To scatter your Head just dey hungry me.

Machinegun91:
Blood money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by EmzyT: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Senomi:
Hmm
[/s]

She complain give you? I can bet my Scrotal sag that, Babymamas of those Celebrities are way richer and live happily than you and your miserable generations Put together! grin

Get a life old man and stop being an Internet troll

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Masterito:
That left is living a better life than you and your family.
Ipob idiot, you and your papa na leftovers wey una dey chop

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
O2 did not even reach full capacity.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
May be he just wan just dey use am as belle carrier...
Make she just dey produce babies for am
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Tomek09(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chioma with big ass.

David just dey eat before and after eating.

I no blame you Omo Baba Olowo(OBO), na stupid Chioma that made her deep kitten available for you I blame.

Davido, better marry that girl because traditionally, Igboland doesn't recognize a man who paid no bride price on a girl and any child she bears won't belong to the man.

A stitch in time saves nine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Tomek09(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Senomi:

Ipob idiot, you and your papa na leftovers wey una dey chop
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by IbileIfe: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Only a shameless Igbo woman will see being a baby mama as an achievement.
She has no better ambition.
The baby is her ATM.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
ghettokid1:
When u re big u re just big... Money good abeg
very big..I dey wait make I watch match o

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
These guys are just makin money of u lot..
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:
Hmm

Who lose? Davido or Chioma?.

Babe wey be baby mama for superstar getting monthly allowance and free fame plus freedom to knack any side guy whenever she likes... While Davido foot the bill for her maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ofadaman:

Who lose? Davido or Chioma?.

Babe wey be baby mama for superstar getting monthly allowance and free fame plus freedom to knack any side guy whenever she likes... While Davido foot the bill for her maintenance.
No man go ever take am serious again
Aside from money the girl don lose big time, her marriage chapter don close be that, and she still dey very young

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Slymking: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:

On the left side of your brain there's nothing right and on the right side of your brain there's nothing left

If you like no go trap man marry, very useless local evening newspaper wey the frontpage don tear
but why you finish this lady like that na, sure she no go ever near your place again till Putin use the nuke lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:

On the left side of your brain there's nothing right and on the right side of your brain there's nothing left

If you like no go trap man marry, very useless local evening newspaper wey the frontpage don tear
ceasefire abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Aaaoo: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
How
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Billingslord: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:
Chioma with big ass.

David just dey eat before and after eating.

I no blame you Omo Baba Olowo(OBO), na stupid Chioma that made her deep kitten available for you I blame.

Davido, better marry that girl because traditionally, Igboland doesn't recognize a man who paid no bride price on a girl and any child she bears won't belong to the man.

A stitch in time saves nine.
To hell with your ibo tradition make you go and collect the pikin from him hand now

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by wiseoneking: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:
Hmm
she's fortunate enough to have given him the first and now only son Ifeanyi whom he dearly loved so much. Forever, that ties remains because of ifeanyi.ifeanyi is Yoruba born with Igbo thick blood. The chances of the boy becoming greater than his papa is doubled due to his Igbo heritage. I don't fancy that baby mama syndrome because it's fornication and adultery induced. I blame the duo who couldn't conclude their marriage rites but behold, Ifeanyi out of wedlock is such an innocent adorable creature. I pray he will end of in the hand of the Lord.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Clickguy44: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
What else do modern women want, than to live off successful men's money even if it's means being tagged baby mama.
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by BigYash: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:

You say the front tear.. grin Ahahahaha..
Evening News paper wen no get back and front cover... Chai.. Nigga you are wicked ..
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Dozie32(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Senomi:
Hmm

You be Tozo! I guess you're the dog?
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415994/family-time-davido-chioma-ifeanyi-nice-time-together-london-o2-arena-show-photos-video/
thier biz....chioma punana don sweet Davido again,after the 02 show, chioma becomes history again then he moves to the next baby mama. Shameless chioma being used and dumped when ever king OBO wants. To all wailers on NL, pls go get money so u don't spent much time wooing a bitchhhhh

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by ImpactCrater: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
- pikin: una don born already.
- Puna: it is always available at his beck and call.
- what is the need for marriage?
- what difference will marriage make

- smart boys... they get all that a woman can offer without any commitment and still retain the most prized possession of any man: FREEDOM!

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
she's fortunate enough to have given him the first and now only son Ifeanyi whom he dearly loved so much. Forever, that ties remains because of ifeanyi.ifeanyi is Yoruba born with Igbo thick blood. The chances of the boy becoming greater than his papa is doubled due to his Igbo heritage. I don't fancy that baby mama syndrome because it's fornication and adultery induced. I blame the duo who couldn't conclude their marriage rites but behold, Ifeanyi out of wedlock is such an innocent adorable creature. I pray he will end of in the hand of the Lord.
Omo guy na her parents wey I blame especially her father, no correct igbo man suppose give out him daughter to any man until dem perform atleast traditional marriage
Çhoima father suppose drag davido go report am for him village, involve the elders, cheifs and igwe

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by guru90: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Machinegun91:
Blood money

Davido no sabi native doctor.........
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dozie32:

You be Tozo! I guess you're the dog?
Tarrr, shutup dia, why ur brain dey pain you.....davido no be ur agemate? Even if na to theif u better go find correct money, no come here dey cap careless
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
I see Ifeanyi having a sibling soon after the 02 Arena show....kikikiki

Tell me say davido will not enter chioma puna again, if I hear she be ex...

Abi she enter private jet for nothing?
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
U over choked him. grin
Iyaebe:
hehehe I av choked you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by Josywhyte: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
How this one take concern me
Re: Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) by AK481(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
I go fight you o.

You didn't that he sold out O2 in a non festive period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.