Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Good In You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Good In You (413 Views)

Is There Any Computer Science Graduate Doing Good In The Industry? / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Are You Good In Further Mathematics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good In You by Authority717(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Waking up to a bright new day, with a visionary future full of promises and unwavering hope that there is light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Dear fellow Nairalanders, I write you all not to complain about the devastating nature of our nation but to take the bull by the horn by crying out loud to ever compassionate members of this forum to come to my aid.

I'm a young graduate full of hope and ambitious career-wise. I have a lot to offer in any sector I find myself be it business, education, agriculture, transportation etc. All I need is someone who is willing to give me a chance to prove my worth. As much as ambitious this may sound, I can do nothing without someone being optimistic about my enthusiastic attitude. I have been down for awhile hence the need for this post.

NB. Don't give me fish, it will finish. Show me the source.
Re: The Good In You by lolu2019: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Authority717:
Waking up to a bright new day, with a visionary future full of promises and unwavering hope that there is light at the end of the dark tunnel.

Dear fellow Nairalanders, I write you all not to complain about the devastating nature of our nation but to take the bull by the horn by crying out loud to ever compassionate members of this forum to come to my aid.

I'm a young graduate full of hope and ambitious career-wise. I have a lot to offer in any sector I find myself be it business, education, agriculture, transportation etc. All I need is someone who is willing to give me a chance to prove my worth. As much as ambitious this may sound, I can do nothing without someone being optimistic about my enthusiastic attitude. I have been down for awhile hence the need for this post.

NB. Don't give me fish, it will finish. Show me the source.
as an educationist,i want to ask u a question.let's assume,u r a rich man.and u have a family member,a cousin.and he needs u to help him fund his business.and u asked him for his nature of business.he replied u with "gambling".and not even as an agent.he is a gambler.please,what will be ur answer to dis guy?
Re: The Good In You by Authority717(m): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2022
First thing first, gambling isn't a business. Gamblers are only customers to gambling agents.

I can't fund or help someone without a concrete business proposal. So I will tell him to get back to me when he has a better understanding of the business he wants to do and after funding him, I will do my best to also follow up the business also having it in mind that I will be expecting certain ROI just to make sure he's not going to mismanage the funds.

Alternatively, you can propose a business plan to him and make him an active partner.
Re: The Good In You by lolu2019: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Authority717:
First thing first, gambling isn't a business. Gamblers are only customers to gambling agents.

I can't fund or help someone without a concrete business proposal. So I will tell him to get back to me when he has a better understanding of the business he wants to do and after funding him, I will do my best to also follow up the business also having it in mind that I will be expecting certain ROI just to make sure he's not going to mismanage the funds.

Alternatively, you can propose a business plan to him and make him an active partner.
u see where people make mistake.u have forgotten that part that says "everything nah risk"nothing is sure.as a giver,u r supposed to give without looking for anything in return.when u give,u close ur eyes and never look back.d person choice of business matters because of interest.a lot of people dont have interest in their jobs dat is y dey are looking for a better way out.my dear,what if the fish u r looking for is from gambling,are u going to reject it?
Re: The Good In You by Authority717(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yeah I know "everything na risk" but I believe you also have to take calculated risks and not just making some illogical decisions. Knowing what they needed the money for and not been told is a different thing entirely. It takes a thinker and more resourceful fellow to understand that your opinion is needed.
Re: The Good In You by lolu2019: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Authority717:
Yeah I know "everything na risk" but I believe you also have to take calculated risks and not just making some illogical decisions. Knowing what they needed the money for and not been told is a different thing entirely. It takes a thinker and more resourceful fellow to understand that your opinion is needed.
u are wrong on dis.an ardent thinker may not understand d question.it takes someone that is determined.in life,u dont av to think about what people say,u just calculate ur risk and take it.not minding if u r going to fail.first lesson,check my topic today and get back to me.

(1) (Reply)

Seo Article Writers Needed / We Are Hiring / Driver For Daily Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.