Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Intending To Travel To Ghana By Road. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Intending To Travel To Ghana By Road. (284 Views)

Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intending To Travel To Ghana By Road. by Macheteros1: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Please, anyone with the requisite experience should please help me out. I’m intending to travel to Ghana by road next month. I need to know the following:-
1) What transport company on the island goes to Ghana.
2) Do I need to get yellow fever and covid test certificates.
3) How much for the transport.
4) Do they stamp visas at the entry points.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Intending To Travel To Ghana By Road. by richeeyo(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Try Efex used that for 5yrs plus
Get a form of id
Yellow card would be paid by u
Not cost though
Try getting to Accra or tudu
Before changing large sum to cedi
Its cheating at togo

1 Like

Re: Intending To Travel To Ghana By Road. by Help2020: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Are you aware the border is closed. Most transport companies are not running the route for now until border become opened. What exactly are you going to do in Ghana? If it's for hustle I urge you to stop,right now Ghana is messed up. You can go to Gambia,Senegal or ivory coast if you want to hustle. Live in Ghana is way to hard right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries Not To Visit / Education In Switzerland / Any One Study In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.