Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. (1021 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by Idaytesj29(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blablamalala:
Idaytesj29

I must commend you for your maturity and rationality which is very much deviod of unnecessary sentiments.

The reality of our contemporary world in human history over a century has, emerged a particular Supper Power so privileged called the United States of America. In all honesty, if the U.S have not been behaving worse than a rogue state since the second World war this particular crisis wouldn't have become a manifestation.

You see, the United States that should have stand as a beacon of hope for the helpess is very much a pillar of direct and indirect oppression of the weak all in an attempt to establish a dominion. Hence, democratic dictatorship.

That is why when we look through the prism of the UN charter and it's article being violated by Russia of course. It is quickly related to tragic precedence of numerous invasions violated by the United States of America and it's allies.

This FACT is one of the argument Putin has also put forward. Which comes back to if only the most privileged country in the world, United States of America have not been a rogue state, our contemporary world since after the world war would have enjoyed a reasonable amount of peace and prosperity.

What is happening at the moment between Russia and Ukraine is only a reflection of human reflexes in an effort to keep at bay the ROGUE STATE, a rogue state which has always justified her illegalities, war crimes by playing on irrational sentiments a core of human psychology.

Thanks you very much. Its very hard to keep the cool on nairaland with many direct abusive replies but I manage to keep my cool.

Thanks once again.

Yes, I agree with your submission up here and I will really love it if we try to understand the US and her foreign policy goal as a people without sentiments, emotions or religious confusion. We would know that her intention are not always good.

She is like a fisheries company selling stale fishes but decided to coat it with ice, does that change the fact that its stale? No.

Many disappointing comments here shows that we don't understand the history of this world and how we came to this point.

Thank you again

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by tempest01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
You left out that Russia annexed Crimea. That because of that direct attack o. the sovereignty of Ukraine, Russia cannot be justified of wanting them not to join NATO.

I would have been supporting Russia if that did not happen. If USA was to attack or Annex Mexico or Canada in present day, those countries will be right to seek external military alliances to protect themselves. They will get support too.

You have to respect your neighbours and resurrect their territorial integrity.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by alphabbey1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
tempest01:
You left out that Russia annexed Crimea. That because of that direct attack o. the sovereignty of Ukraine, Russia cannot be justified of wanting them not to join NATO.

I would have been supporting Russia if that did not happen. If USA was to attack or Annex Mexico or Canada in present day, those countries will be right to seek external military alliances to protect themselves. They will get support too.

You have to respect your neighbours and resurrect their territorial integrity.

And did you know why Russia Anexxed Crimea ?
Did you see it in western media that a coup occurred in Ukraine in 2014 where the former president was illegally removed from power ?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by Drenimarcus(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Thank you for this piece OP. Most sheeples supporting their masters ass need to sit down, grab coffee and read more history. I use to hate Russia too and think they are one mean country. But, i decided to do my own research and saw that we have been lied to and brainwashed. People, please unplug yourself from the matrix!

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by Dandal: 1:44am On Mar 22, 2022
I wish some people would collect sense from this post, but unfortunately...

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by chronique(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I've been planning to do a detailed explanation of how we got here but I haven't had the time. You have done reasonably well with this. Americans as a people are lovely people but they are being led by a dubious government. A government that has a very distabilizing foreign policy. Currently, America and the EU have banned all Russian media outlets through which the Russians can show the world their own side of the story. This is against the principle of a free press. But the moment Russia banned Facebook, they started saying it's a fight against freedom of speech. The fact that they have a different set of rules for themselves, and a different set for the rest of the world, shows you how much double standards they hold. Good a thing, Americans are beginning to question these things.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2022
A lot of American supporters saying an invasion was not justified even after seeing the dangers put forward by Russia since 2007 about NATO coming closer to its borders did not elaborate how else they would have seen Russia resolve the issue diplomatically. The truth is when the US starts poaching your neighbors, there is no incentive, dialogue or reasoning you can offer that will be given due considerations. In 2016, the US tried to goad Philippines into war against China over territorial disputes, with promise of the US military assistance in event of an all out war, it became public because a vocal duterte publicly rebuffed the idea. Zelensky was clearly goaded into war with promises. How come he refused to even implement Minsk 2 all of a sudden, a quadrilateral international agreement to bring peace to eastern Ukraine that even predates his presidency? This is someone that won election on two premises, firstly to fight corruption and secondly to negotiate peace with the donbass. How come no one is talking about how all draft security proposals were rebuffed with so much arrogance? Peace and dialogue was given an extensive chance but the US was already fanning the emblems. Would you rather have the Russians wait until Ukraine is admitted and then go to a deadlier war with a 31 nation alliance since most are saying Ukraine is not yet a nato country? This thread gives an in-depth analysis of how we got here, but trust now American supporters, they don’t see reasons even with clear reason. America for all its good are not all saints. There is no war since world war 2 they are not actively or covertly involved in. They even went as far as arm twisting a lot of nations for UN votes against Russia as evident in pakistani, Chinese and Indian clear rebuttal to their pressures. This brings questions into the independence of the votes for their sponsored resolutions. A nation is left with no choice than to align to US foreign policy or face economic repression, regime change, instigated insurgency, or poaching of neighbors. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The world currently has no checks for a mighty US because great nations like the UK, Germany and France has become satellites and extension of their foreign policy. I.e if the US manufactures a reason to invade Africa, the UK will be the first country to jump in the band wagon no matter how absurd the reason given. The world seriously needs a new framework, not a UN that has become a discussion forum. A UN that the US can brush aside to invade a sovereign Iraq at will. I seriously hopes this conflict ushers in that frame work at the end of the day. To give an insight into how morally bankrupt and hypocritical US supporters are, give them an in-depth superior argument and you start reading lame emotional lamentations like; American visa v Russian visa which will you take, you are a Putin puppet, you are a Muslim, you are broke. Please what has the lame statements and cancel culture got to do with facts?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Believe that Russia stands for you or Africans at your own peril. That's more like changing slave masters. What you should support is humanity and not any of the dogs of war.

You are justifying the killings of innocent people because of the decisions of a faraway country. Did you support the invasion of Libya or Syria by Obama's men? How does any sane moral person support the killings of people who did nothing? Even if they did are there not degrees to penance?

The problem with these poor argument is that it is both hypocritical and inhuman. One, you are against the invasion of Libya and Iraq, which every human being should be against, but you are in support of these atrocities in Ukraine. Two, can any sort of killing of innocent people ever be justified and what's the difference between you and those who support the US wars? You think any kind of monstrosity is good?

And now some try to bring an angle of negritude to it. These guys don't like you and as much as that is the case, I wouldn't preach hate on them, but to try to spin this madness as a sort of African victory is both slavish and attempts to rewrite history. Pick up a book.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Crisis: Why I Stand With Russia. by jumper524(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
November 2013 saw the beginning of a series of events that led to his ousting as president. [9][10][11] Yanukovych rejected a pending EU association agreement , choosing instead to pursue a Russian loan bailout and closer ties with Russia.

this is the origin of the crisis, he rejected an European agreement and accepted a Russia bail out agreement.
this actions made a democratically elected president to be ousted from seat.

trade greed, cos he accepted a better offer from his brother russia. he was ousted and you want me to believe it was the choice of the people to oust him out without influence.
the people who voted his removed him from seat cos he took a better offer from russia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Claims Hundreds Of Russians Killed By Missile Attack / Breaking - Hundreds More ARMED HAMAS Members Surrender To Israel Defence Forces / Mauritanian Troops Overthrow President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.