Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian (13253 Views)

Tinubu Announces 3-month Suspension Of Foreign Trips For MDAs, Ministers / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Rebuke: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress. Fashola proved his Visionary Leadership Capacity by taking Lagos to greater heights. It's also has become glaring that the Nepa Technocracts Powers-that-be and Generator Importers are the ones that have behind the Scene fought tooth and nail to scuttle his Relentless Effort to make Electricity stable in Nigeria. As President, he would have enough Authority to deal with them and flush them out, Fashola would be the best Nigerian next President. Like if you agree, Share if not.

Buhari is what again? Smh, award of the most visionless president in the history of Nigeria goes to yhur Buhari. A very power hungry and goalless president.

Abeg, park one side jaw.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Kilef05: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
The day the west will shut their hospital on you people; then we shall know how many people will survive.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by africanpride1: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rebuke:

Buhari is what again? Smh, award of the most visionless president in the history of Nigeria goes to yhur Buhari. A very power hungry and goalless president.

Abeg, park one side jaw.
Yes, no Yoruba Man or Igbo has ever proven to be as untribalized as Buharid did. If you know him deeply, you will understand that Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and his dedication to uplist the Standard of Living of the Masses as well as infrastructure, that's why he handed over 4 Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. Those who say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic can't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by arsenal33: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
By the time Buhari and his brainless government are done with Nigeria. Una eyes go clear! angry
even your hero and his family went abroad for treatment
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by africanpride1: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

I actually stopped reading at "Buhari is a man of vision..."!
I hate silly and dumb lies!!!
Yes, no Yoruba Man or Igbo has ever proven to be as untribalized as Buharid did. If you know him deeply, you will understand that Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and his dedication to uplist the Standard of Living of the Masses as well as infrastructure, that's why he handed over 4 Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. Those who say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic can't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by tfelicityk(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he sa him do in Lagos, that's why he handed over 4 Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. I laugh at those that day Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress. Fashola proved his Visionary Leadership Capacity by taking Lagos to greater heights. It's also has become glaring that the Nepa Technocracts Powers-that-be and Generator Importers are the ones that have behind the Scene fought tooth and nail to scuttle his Relentless Effort to make Electricity stable in Nigeria. As President, he would have enough Authority to deal with them and flush them out, Fashola would be the best Nigerian next President. Like if you agree, Share if not.

I concur with your opinion. BRF was making progress when he was assigned to handle the power sector and his incentive program concerning the sector was giving results gradually but the forces benefiting from bad state of the power sector in the Nation sponsored some lawmakers to take the minister of power from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Judybash93(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Name one potential President that can put a stop to forign medical for the elected politicians
Peter Obi
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Mrquote: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and dedication to truly uplift the People as well as infrastructure. That's why he handed over 4 Massive Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. Those that say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic don't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress. Fashola proved his Visionary Leadership Capacity by taking Lagos to greater heights. It's also has become glaring that the Nepa Technocracts Powers-that-be and Generator Importing Cabal are the ones that have behind the Scene fought tooth and nail to scuttle his Relentless Effort to make Electricity stable in Nigeria. As President, he would have enough Authority to deal with them and flush them out, Fashola would be the best Nigerian next President. Like if you agree, Share if not.
I stop reading here 'Buhari is a Man of Vision' caw leading morons

1 Like

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by DeepSight(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
It is truly amazing to watch the Buhari presidency. A president who lamented medical tourism by public officers has been one of the greatest medical tourists in public office. A president who wept over "kwarapshin" lifted up the hand of Gandollars and campaigned for his re-election. A president who was swept to office on a tide of assurances over security issues has bested GEJ at incompetence in security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by africanpride1: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
tfelicityk:

I concur with your opinion. BRF was making progress when he was assigned to handle the power sector and his incentive program concerning the sector was giving results gradually but the forces benefiting from bad state of the power sector in the Nation sponsored some lawmakers to take the minister of power from him.
Exactly my brother, many are too myopic to see what goes on behind the Scene.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by DeepSight(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and dedication to truly uplift the People as well as infrastructure.

You have a point here.

That's why he handed over 4 Massive Ministries to him at same Time!

Wait oh - Power, Works & Housing - and which was the fourth, please remind me?

Those that say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic don't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress.

Anyone who denies that Buhari is nepotism personified is a child belched from the darkest and hottest pit of hell-fire.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Gokoyer1401: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nigerian eyes no go ever clear. If a bag of rice reach 100k naira tomorrow, believe me, Nigerians will put up no fight and find a way to survive.

I can't fathom how a family of about 4 can survive with 50k naira in this Nigeria's economy. Nigerians have been bastardized with suffering to the extent that many of them prefer to live miserable lives without agitation and demanding for a better governance.

Nigerian has finished long time ago. Politicians are just cashing out.

GooodHardDick:
By the time Buhari and his brainless government are done with Nigeria. Una eyes go clear! angry
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by DeepSight(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Yes, no Yoruba Man or Igbo has ever proven to be as untribalized as Buharid did.

*Faints.*
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by DeepSight(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mrquote:

I stop reading here 'Buhari is a Man of Vision' caw leading morons

People like Africanpride1 are the reason this country is re.tarded.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Angelfrost(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

You are trying too hard... Maybe you don't know the meaning of "Vision"!

Lemme give you a hint... As a man of vision which you claim he is, how does Buhari plan on settling the massive debts he has plunged this nation into?!! What was the grand plan prior to borrowing the money?!!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Gokoyer1401: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
You can see some didinrin saying Buhari is a visionary man. I pity some of them since they never entered MMA before in their shameless lives. They don't need to go to western world, just some saner Africa countries are enough for them to see how backward we are as a country. They have used political, ethnic and religious bigotry finished the country patapata.
No be curse, those that praise Buhari for his governance, their lives and that of their households will be managed the same way Buhari has been ruling Nigeria.
laivwire:
8 years, 8 whole years! A freshman then will have graduated medical school by now and yet this Government cannot boast of at least one well equipped hospital in this big country within this timeframe. At least one hospital with all the needed equipment and staff.

Horrible shame!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and dedication to truly uplift the Masses as well as infrastructure. That's why he handed over 4 Massive Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. Those that say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic don't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress. Fashola proved his Visionary Leadership Capacity by taking Lagos to greater heights. It has also become glaring that the Nepa Technocracts Powers-that-be and Generator Importing Cabal are the ones that behind the Scene fought tooth and nail to scuttle his Relentless Efforts he made to make Electricity stable in Nigeria. As President, he would have enough Authority to deal with them and flush them out, Fashola would be the best Nigerian next President. Like if you agree, Share if not.

buhari is a man of vision u say? what type of vision are u referring to?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Mrquote: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
DeepSight:

People like Africanpride1 are the reason this country is retarded.
Lol slow in what sense
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by DeepSight(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mrquote:

Lol slow in what sense

I wrote re.tarded, the autobot changed it to slow.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by DeepSight(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
lexy2014:

buhari is a man of vision u say? what type of vision are u referring to?

Don't mind him, he must be nuts. A person who cannot conduct a proper conversation with any other world leader is a man of vision indeed!
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by ransomed: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
APC is about to impose another sickly grandpa on us.
God please, forgive us for the mistakes of the past.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
email me and learn more.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Alpheus111: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
What a pity!
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Snitch24(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
africanpride1:

Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and dedication to truly uplift the Masses as well as infrastructure. That's why he handed over 4 Massive Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. Those that say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic don't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress. Fashola proved his Visionary Leadership Capacity by taking Lagos to greater heights. It has also become glaring that the Nepa Technocracts Powers-that-be and Generator Importing Cabal are the ones that behind the Scene fought tooth and nail to scuttle his Relentless Efforts he made to make Electricity stable in Nigeria. As President, he would have enough Authority to deal with them and flush them out, Fashola would be the best Nigerian next President. Like if you agree, Share if not.

There's no single Sense in this write up
Non of the afformention can face their Godfather
It appears we're Doomed in this country
There's never been a time the current president perform better than the past One
It always been bad to worse
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Benwems(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dialpad:
Are they not ashamed visiting wards in foreign hospitals, they see how their government built and maintain them.

For me, I think we deserve what we get especially the leaders, most of us only make noise on social media. How many have PVCs .

When it comes to big brother Nigeria, look at how many people vote ... imagine if the youths can decide this time that enough is enough...

Most government officials from Nigeria visit private hospitals in the UK not government owned hospitals. But Nigeria doctors lie just to score points that VIPs from Nigeria visit government hospitals in the UK. That's false.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Mrquote: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
DeepSight:

I wrote re.tarded, the autobot changed it to slow.
Ok
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by Bifwoli: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ecos:
cheesy Behold the world most useless and hopeless country!
How can Nigeria be most useless yet "Lagos is center of excellence" and the whole of Nigeria is "the giant of Africa" ?

You can't be two things at the same time...two things diametrically opposed to each other.
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
politicians a man of ambition
Re: Foreign Medical Trips For Public Office Holders - The Guardian by afamaustin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
I don't know how etiko managed to get this kind of curvy ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Accused Of Renting Protesters Against Amnesty International / Fact Check, G8 Debt Forgiveness 2005: Festus Keyamo Lied - Ikechukwu Obi / FG Owes CBN ₦15.51 Trillion, Borrows ₦14.86 Trillion Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.