Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman (2684 Views)

Nasarawa Woman Protesting Naked Against Sule’s S’court Victory Shot At (pics) / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home / My Abductors Told Me They Were Given N3 Million To Kill Me - Nasarawa Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2022
Matina Agawua, a native of Yelwata, a remote settlement in Nasarawa State, has opened up on the reason for being involved in an abominable act.

In an interview with The Nation, Agawua said when she lost her first husband, she decided to remain a widow for 13 years.

She said but she could not conceive in the marriage which had lasted more than six years.

The woman said her in-laws threatened to show her the way out on the ground of not being able to have a child for their son.

“We had been married for more than six years but were still childless due to my husband’s fault, according to doctor’s report, and I was hearing from the grapevine that he was planning to take a second wife on the grounds that I could not give him a child.”

She said while she took fertility test, her husband did not deem it necessary to go for a medical check-up to ascertain the source of the problem.

She said she suspected that her husband was suffering from low sperm count which made him unable to father a child as the test she took showed that there was nothing wrong with her.

The woman said it was amid this crisis that she slept with her only son from her first marriage.

She added that to further convince herself about her fertility status, she decided to lure her son, a student in Akwanga, into a secret affair .

She said: “Since he is not comfortable with us going for medical checkup on the assumption that nothing was wrong with him, I decided to convince my little son, who is just about 16 years old and schooling in Akwanga

“I visited him regularly. He stays in a private apartment with my relatives, so I was going there to spend some time with them, especially on weekends when my market is off.

“It was actually difficult making love with my own son, but circumstances forced me to go into it. I needed to be sure of my fertility.

“I know my husband very well. If he discovered I had an affair with a man outside, he would kill me.

“I love him so much and I’m afraid of him, so this evil plan kept ringing in my mind to know how fertile I am. I tried to visit my son in Akwanga mostly when I was on my ovulation period. I decided to develop a crush on him and draw him very close to me. We got intimate and ended up having s*x.

“One faithful day while I was on my ovulation period, I visited him. It was at about 11pm. I held his hand and made him sit beside me.

“I asked him if he had ever had s*x and he said no. I held him in my arms. This time, I felt warm and I think he too did. After that night, I felt extremely embarrassed, and guilty that I committed such an abomination with my own son.

“It was actually a taboo, but I warned him to keep it secret.”

https://dailytrust.com/nasarawa-woman-why-i-allowed-my-teenage-son-to-impregnate-me

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

When you think that you've seen it all Matina Agawua will come out from nowhere and get your shock really shocked

[img]https://i./3OK0f.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by MarveworldG: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Not on earth
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Zonefree(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Total annihilation of MOST Nigerian women will bring peace to the world.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Candidlady: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
sad

Swears don't know what to say... Would it have been better if she had done it with a man that wasn't her blood?

Sin is sin

Blood or no blood!!!

Iam disappointed

Shame on the Lady and a very big shame on her son!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by ValCon888: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
She must have been looking at her son lustfully to conceive such an idea.

Let's assume she gives birth to a baby boy.
Her son will be the father of her son.
And she will be the grandma of her own child.

Tufiakwa.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by ruggedboych: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
I don't believe this story angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Putindbutt: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Swears don't know what to say... Would it have been better if she had done it with a man that wasn't her blood?

Sin is sin

Blood or no blood!!!

Iam disappointed

Bigger shame on her gender
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by OBALOLA55(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Zonefree:
Total annihilation of MOST Nigerian women will bring peace to the world.
SUPPORTED angry

TUFIAKWA angry
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Dmano: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
What a stupid story told by a stupid woman
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by advanceDNA: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2022

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by 24SEVEN: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
They have over milked this story. This story is nothing less than fifty years old. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by puremaker7(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
ValCon888:
She must have been looking at her son lustfully to conceive such an idea.

Let's assume she gives birth to a baby boy.
Her son will be the father of her son.
And she will be the grandma of her own child.

Tufiakwa.
i'm so confused in confusion right now
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by ThinkSmarter: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
I won't blame the woman.
Circumstances lead to this.
She has waited for a long time, keeping faith with her husband.
Unfortunately, her nonchallant husband like every typical African man thinks that he is potent because he is having an erection.
We do blame women alot in this part of the world for any childless marriage.
And she is trying not to commit adultery so as not to betray her husband whom she loved.
Being covinced that she is fertile, lured her 16yr old son whose sexual affair with him, she assumed won't amount to adultery and the resemblance won't be easily traced to an outsider,later in life.
Coupled with the confidentiality of the secret affairs, she felt reassured.
And she is desperately trying to save her marriage.
I will simply say what Jesus Christ said when an adulterous woman was brought before him.
He who that is without sin, should cast the stone 1st.
I will neither condemn you madam, but go and sin no more.
If u husband cannot treat his infertility and won't be comfortable with u getting pregnant through another man.
Kindly opt for a divorce if you can't bear.
And next other time, don't sleep with your son, your husband's brother or father will be better.
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by mytime24(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Haram,

Where in mumuric
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Weldone madam gongola.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by mhizace: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Really insane, strange,a very big taboo, I find it difficult to even imagine this
*spit*
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Omicron007: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

Stories like this always emanate from Nassarawa state.
What could be wrong?
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by wonder233: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Fake news
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Don't even know what to say.....
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by TotoGame(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
WTF did I just read. she practically raped a minor.....she
Must be prosecuted for that
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Wtf...

Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by dasparrow: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
There is nothing I won't read. This woman is a pedophile. By the way, because she already had one child from her first marriage should be evidence that she is fertile considering her husband has no kids. She should have just divorced her husband. The fact that the husband does not want to go for a fertility test is a sign he knows he is infertile.
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Samyyorn5050: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
This woman is very selfish

So she will be the grandmother of her own son

Babymama to her own baby.
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by GHOSTTALK: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
No be lie
Re: Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman by Walkee: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Sin is sin

Blood or no blood!!!

Iam disappointed

16 years old boy?
If a man sleeps with his 16 years old daughter I'm 100% sure you won't say shame on the girl. You girls are truly very useless and should be kept somewhere far from the public just like the Muslims are doing. Tuueeeh

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Walks Out Of Primaries ground / He's Not One Of Us - Hausa, Fulani Deny Atiku (Pictures) / I've Just Casted My Vote For Labour Party Peter Obi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.