Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) (579 Views)

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEPARTS ABUJA FOR THE UK FOR MEDICAL. MARCH 6TH 2022

President Buhari is expected back in Nigeria on 20th March 2022.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1532193443830420&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticla
Mynd44 dominique

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
more photos

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mynd44
lalasticla

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by connection77: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Naija get money...
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordKezzy: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by DrGoodman: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by DrGoodman: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Vegeta
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by CatANDratTHEORY: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Baba na just tourist. grin

The old man is living his life to the fullest.

Baba simply became president because he needed money to transform himself, marry off his daughters, give his son a wife and enjoy.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Cantonese: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na him way.

Always jetting out and jetting in.

Small time we go hear say na to attract investors.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
When they can't invest in their own hospitals here, what do you expect?
Yeye.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
PMB anyway sha start repaying the Chinese loan reduce our debt exposure or better still invest for the raining days ....because I am yet to feel the Oil boom in my pocket o.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by DrRasheed: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Our Baba.. Long life and prosperity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by abeyaktech: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Seriously speaking, this man didn't have human feelings. Scarcity of fuel, ASSU strike, bad electricity no solution to all these how can these people go to bed and sleep. All of them will not die well. They have destroy this country beyond repair. All of them will not have rest of mind. Amen IJN, Insha Allah, thunder will strike them ni oruko sango.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
silverlinen:
When they can't invest in their own hospitals here, what do you expect?
Yeye.
[/s]

Which one did ur father Jonathan build??
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Simplelion: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
abeyaktech:
Seriously speaking, this man didn't have human feelings. Scarcity of fuel, ASSU strike, bad electricity no solution to all these how can these people go to bed and sleep. All of them will not die well. They have destroy this country beyond repair. All of them will not have rest of mind. Amen IJN, Insha Allah, thunder will strike them ni oruko sango.

I can feel your pain here unfortunately they don't care nor have any human feeling left.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
jackcanfield:
PMB anyway sha start repaying the Chinese loan reduce our debt exposure or better still invest for the raining days ....because I am yet to feel the Oil boom in my pocket o.
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
abeyaktech:
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by DrGoodman: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
abeyaktech:

My friend go and sit down, it'd the turn of the fulani, all us enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Simplelion:

I can feel your pain here unfortunately they don't care nor have any human feeling left.
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
No come bk again
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
DrGoodman:

My friend go and sit down, it'd the turn of the fulani, all us enjoy.

Gbam !!!
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

It is like this Job the SGF give you is sharking you .....
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by GooodHardDick: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
A very daft and stupid man! angry

By the time this man is done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear.
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
DrGoodman:
Vegeta
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Safe Trip to our Oppressive Demon .....

Oya....Reno Omokri......over to you..

You already know the Drill....
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
jackcanfield:

It is like this Job the SGF give you is sharking you .....

Na today I dey know??

grin

e shock u abi??
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
A very daft and stupid man! angry

By the time this man is done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear.
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
TooMuchStuff:
Safe Trip to our Oppressive Demon .....

Oya....Reno Omokri......over to you..

You already know the Drill....
[/s]
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na today I dey know??

grin

e shock u abi??

Anyway na advice I advice I no thief abi make I use theif like you .
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
jackcanfield:

Anyway na advice I advice I no thief abi make I use theif like you .

Ur mate dey help their government for foreign countries u no get shame??
Re: JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Abuja For UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ur mate dey help their government for foreign countries u no get shame??

See me see wahala o... to advice PMB no be help, abi na when I come polish PMB shoes, na that time you go know say I don help .

(1) (2)

Tens Of Imams, Islamic Scholars, Youth Leaders Visit Osinbajo / Come And Join Us In NNPP, Kwankwaso Woos Gbenga Daniel / Alhaja Faida Akintunde Sarumi: A Shame To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.