Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Presa Canario Dog Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Presa Canario Dog Breed (816 Views)

Dairy Of My Presa Canario / 7 Weeks Old Presa Canario for sale. / Presa Canario Mastiff Best Guard Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presa Canario Dog Breed by Tinizie8(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
This formidable breed is an excellent guard dog because of its striking looks,size speed,power and strong instinct to protect its owner and property. However, history shows that it was once used as a fighting dog and catch dog in the canary island where it originated.

The temperament of this dogs are dominant, loyal , suspicious of strangers, aloof, confident .

I’m currently a proud owner of this breed and all my dogs came imported with pedigree papers. Im due to have puppies soon as one of the females is pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Semi Adult Caucasian / Solid Boerboel Puppies Are Available For Sale / Is This A Caucasian Shepherd???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.