Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) (36451 Views)

Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Michaelbjune(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
bastard son of a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we must not sat down and watch this evil Fulani act in South South, infact they can not try this rubbish in Akwa ibom or crossRiver, do
they want to boil in pot

all southerners our forefathers didn't sat down and watch strangers destroying their land, they protected it for us.
so therefore we shouldn't sit down and watch this evils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway there's no time to check time 9:20

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Rawhumper(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
But we won't allow that......the South should be more united...I commend the Give on their stance in many areas affecting the region.

They are angry because they couldn't achieve it under Buhari.......trust Igbo guys na no be for mouth. See that one,I can vouch for my people when it comes to Fulani trying to take SE.

uote author=gozmok1 post=110800138]All observations of history prove beyond doubt that giving colonies and settlements to Foulanis people under the guise of land for grazing is very dangerous.

The Foulanis is obsessed to con-quer the South and take it from the ancestral owners like they did to the Huzas. The South owns the Ports and oil. It owns the best companies and rainforests. That is what they secretly want and not grazing land for cows.

With scattered Foulanis t in the south, they will bring their clerics and launch a new phase of J1hads from our base…. Cattle colonies is a plan to con-quer the South.

Herdsmen are foot soldiers of the Foulani empire and the demand for lands in the South is a first step in future to take over the ancestral lands of the Southern people”.[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by tungamaje: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine what open grazing will cause. But IPOB and ESN are the proscribed terrorists.

That's why Igbos don't give a damn about their propaganda against IPOB/ESN. They unscrupulous campaigners would soon get tired as the masses refuse to mind their calumny against the people's defenders

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by VicM6: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Was the fulani caught, hw did they know it was done by a fulani?...E get wetin i wan see

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by 360command: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
DNA forensics was applied in the 80's. This is 2022 ,we in Nigeria should be able to use forensics to solve 90% of crimes...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by naija4life247: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
kingkaspa:
Where is the the evidence that points to Fulani herdsmen as the perpetrators?

The same fate shall befall your family

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Rawhumper(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
To those glamouring for northerner president next election this what you keep seeing.

Believe me if Igbo president comes up,I bet you all these Fulani and boko will go and hide.

I am not bragging....its time people rise up and support Igbo Predidency. How long are we going to live like this?

iamkheedah:
Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly R*pe and Kill Woman in Opume Ogbia LGA

A young woman has been found in a pool of her own blood in Opume Community in Ogbia LGA on Saturday 5th, March 2022.

According to reports, the young lady went to the farm after Bishop Quarters Ogbia Road to dig cassava on Thursday 4th March 2022, when the ugly incident happened.

A search party was sent to look for her on Friday when she didn't return from the farm the previous day, only to be found murdered in cold blood.

She was raped, murdered, hands and legs tied up and abandoned in the bush.

Angry Youths of Opume Community blocked the Opume - Ogbia road in protest and has asked the relevant authorities to clamp down the perpetrators of this evil act.

See more:
https://www.facebook.com/100078022226586/posts/114612277816179/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
omenkalives will exonerate fulani herdsmen
while LeoDeKing will commend them for a job weldone cry
My problem doesn't lie with your comment. My problem lies with the fact you people find it so hard to take my own jabs when I return them, running around calling the mods.

That's bitchy you know.

Make una dey do una own while I do mine. Nothing spoil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by adecz: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
You won't see any hawoosa foolaniy
making any comments here.

But if any of their criminally minded
people get killed in the East or West,
they will start threatening civil war. Yet
ordinary bandits have permanently
taken over their region , killing
abducting, rayping their women at will & pimmm, dem no fit talk.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by letitrainnow(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Wicked and unreasonable people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
My problem doesn't lie with your comment. My problem lies with the fact you people find it so hard to take my own jabs when I return them, running around calling the mods.

That's bitchy you know.

cheesy

be calming down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by kingkaspa: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
bayelsa1son:
Wait till dey rape ur mother then ask this question namasobiri
That's the problem with Nigerians, a simple question and they result to insults when they have no answer.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
And that mannequin animal is in London.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by kingkaspa: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:

The same fate shall befall your family
lol, you don't even know if I reside in your country. Just a question and you are cursing. You are a dumb fool.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Entprys(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
That is a wrong acusation. It is not fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by jrusky(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
To be honest SSshould be the last place Fulani herders bastard should have the gut to strike.

Pls where are the militants? G after these bastards and flush their a s s out of your end.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
NNAMDI KANU Saw all this coming kept screaming about it but you all called him names...and insulted the Igbos to your satisfaction now its gadually playing out.

I cant even imagine that in this time in this country everything has gone bad, hardship and senseless killings on the increase fuel price has risen 210 -350 depending on where you stay yet no one is protesting no one is talking but the streets where filled with our so called elites during GEJ as president when fuel pump price was 140... All those praying for Nigeria to be great again are only wasting their time and also disturbing God.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Mosco100(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
How dare they!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Dshocker(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shalommy:
Youth go after the herdsmen and kill them all.

Are you not a youth?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Lekobans21: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
This Fulani people are very wicked and callous, they carry out their atrocities without any obligations. I remember during my service years in a remote area in delta state, they will waylay people coming from farm especially the female folks and rape them. They are menace to the community in general, not even a day will pass that you won’t hear about Fulani causing mayhem. I live in fear throughout my service year, it was really a bad experience.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Chrisslim(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Dis country na wa oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by omoluka: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
iamkheedah:

A young woman has been found in a pool of her own blood in Opume Community in Ogbia LGA on Saturday 5th, March 2022.

According to reports, the young lady went to the farm after Bishop Quarters Ogbia Road to dig cassava on Thursday 4th March 2022, when the ugly incident happened.

A search party was sent to look for her on Friday when she didn't return from the farm the previous day, only to be found murdered in cold blood.

Angry Youths of Opume Community blocked the Opume - Ogbia road in protest and has asked the relevant authorities to clamp down the perpetrators of this evil act.

See more:

Fulani herdmen attacking southerners the way Putin is attacking Ukrain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Tomek09(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
bayelsa1son:
By the time Bayelsans will ready for this dirty useless Fulani dirty tribe...our own go loud pass Ukraine and Russia ooo be informed and warned
Ssshhh. Our oyel crews in Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom are the biggest fools I have known so far. Nothing will happen to those Fulani herders that killed her. Chest beaters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Tomek09(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

That's bitchy you know.

[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Tomek09(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Entprys:
That is a wrong acusation. It is not fulani
Sympathetizer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
iamkheedah:

See more:

why are folks always blocking roads in protests? is it the road that killed the girl or that will resolve the murder?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by Iliya1520: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
that is why the killing, raping and many more atrocities in southeast will not be stop, because the always blaming an innocent Fulani means while they are the one have been doing it. sha be no be ipob has said that they have chased Fulani out of their land? but why Fulani a gain in ipob land?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kai , men when get amoury pass army ooooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) by discusant: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2022
When Atiku takes over from PMB, the herdsmen wahala continues. Yaribawa APC say Igbo no go rule Nigeria. Na dem go rule?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Rapes Primary 4 Pupil In Delta State (Photos) / Ghanaian Attacks Nigerian Trader With A Sharp New Cutlass (CCTV Footage) / Customer Thrown Out Of A Bank In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.