Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 88. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 88. (128 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 88. by PastorSomba(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 88.

2Corinthians 8:9 (KJV) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14,26-29; 2Corinthians 8:9; Genesis 1:1-30; 2:7-25; 3:1-24; 5:1-5; John 8:44; 10:10; 14:6; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Ephesians 2:1-2,12; 4:10; Romans 3:23; Psalm 16:11; Deuteronomy 8:18; 3John 2.

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

96. Poverty is not the absence or lack of money but the lack of knowledge and understanding of what God has already done for you and has given to you. It is the ignorance or lack of knowledge of the exceeding great riches of God which has made available to us freely in Christ Jesus. Every challenge in life is a sign of lack of knowledge or poverty in that area. Challenges are like pain, a sign or signal or an alarm that something is wrong.

Poverty is not a financial, material or physical problem. Poverty is a spiritual problem. The origin of poverty was spiritual not physical, financial or material. Poverty is a spiritual and mental problem. Adam and Eve became poor by first sinning against God by disobedience. Second they became poor by seeking a wrong knowledge which is the knowledge of good and evil. You can be financially, materially and physically rich but spiritually and mentally poor. But you cannot be spiritually and mentally rich without being financially, materially and physically rich in a matter of time. Financially, material and physical prosperity without spiritual and mental prosperity is poverty in a matter of time.

You cannot solve the problem of poverty without first dealing with the spiritual and mental problems. Hence God in providing eternal solution to man's poverty problem first of all had to send His word to deal with spiritual problem of sin on the cross. And thereafter God raised Him from the dead to provide us abundant knowledge of His will in order to destroy the mental poverty of man. Sickness is a sign of poverty of knowledge that by His stripes you have been healed. Fear, doubt, anxiety is a sign of poverty of faith in the word of God. Lack of money is a sign of poverty of the knowledge of the law of sowing and reaping. Revelation 3:17-18; Genesis 2:1-17; 3:1-24; 8:22; Ephesians 1:3-11; 2:4-7; 3:8; Romans 12:1-2; Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3; John 8:32; Galatians 6:7-9; 1Peter 2:24; Mark 9:23; 11:23;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Repentance Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / All Eyes Will See It / Buy Our MARQUEE EVENT TENT And Turn That Idea Landded Property Into A Cash Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.