Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It (76791 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Statue Unveiled In India (Pictures) / New 120kg Ronaldo Statue Unveiled – And It’s Made Entirely Of CHOCOLATE! / Widely Mocked Ronaldo Statue Replaced By New Model Yet Fans Aren't Satisfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Boss469(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo's statue in his hometown of Funchal, Portugal is starting to wear around the genital area - as so many fans choose to touch it.

The bronze statue was unveiled back in 2014 and a few... features have been focused on over the years and messed around with.

As a result, the bulge in Ronaldo's shorts has started to go shiny with visitors grabbing it while taking pictures.

The statue being made out of bronze means oil from the human hand will give it a shinier appearance.

A tourist in Portugal told The Sun: "I just wanted a picture of him to send to my family. But as soon as I put on the family WhatsApp group everyone started laughing.

"They couldn't help notice the well-rubbed area between his legs."

Ronaldo hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to other people designing him.

The 37-year-old takes immense pride in his appearance and it feels like there's always something going wrong.

Case in point, the now iconic bust at Madeira Airport which was unveiled in 2017.

The Cristiano Ronaldo bust at the airport carrying his name. This is Art Attack... pic.twitter.com/tTVmQBMgms

β€” Simon Peach (@SimonPeach) March 29, 2017

Ronaldo was present for the unveiling and his reaction wasn't the best to say the least.

Was he not told about how it looked before seeing it for the first time?

In case you haven't seen it, Ronaldo's forehead looks rather large and his eyes look quite creepy.

Back on the pitch Ronaldo is in his second stint at Manchester United and it hasn't gone entirely according to plan.
He's scored 15 goals in 31 games but just one since the turn of the year.

Ronaldo has been the only recognised striker available in the last few weeks, but interim boss Ralf Rangnick is hoping Edinson Cavani's return to fitness will relieve Ronaldo of the pressure.

Rangnick also thinks Marcus Rashford can chip in with more goals after a quiet few months.

With Edinson available for the game, and the upcoming games, we have other options," he explained per Manchester Evening News.

"With Marcus Rashford we have another player who I will insist and continuously be behind him, to develop him. We have achieved that with quite a few young players in the past, and I don't see why this can't happen with Marcus."

United return to action on Sunday afternoon against bitter rivals Manchester City.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/cristiano-ronaldo-statues-penis-is-worn-out-because-fans-grab-it-20220304.amp.html

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by qekng40(f): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
wahala be like status wer get dic.k prints.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Abfinest007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Imagine what will happen if they have the opportunity to grab Ronaldo balls .later they will be forming they don't love dick

273 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2022

Isn't that absurd

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by kunlesehan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hahahaha ... CR's 7 inches is reducing because of some women's itchy fingers

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by godofuck231: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Women and Dyke self , after them go call am bastard

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Kingkali: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
kunlesehan:
Hahahaha
nairaland scrambled the link on ur siggy.

I can teach u how to make a strong link that cant be scrambbled.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by kunlesehan(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pls teach me
Thanks

Kingkali:
nairaland scrambled the link on ur siggy.

I can teach u how to make a strong link that cant be scrambbled.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Kingkali: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
kunlesehan:
Pls teach me Thanks
the url u wanna make stronger? Paste it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by kunlesehan(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
(https://wa-me/2348034900367)

Kingkali:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by kunlesehan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thanks alot. I copied yours and edited it. It works.
Thanks I appreciate. God bless

Kingkali:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by paulolee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
perverts...and the other gender go say DM no like stick...na statue own dey cause all this wahala o

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
I know say na women wey go dey disturb that part of the statue pass

17 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Stevenson1(m): 12:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Boss469:
Cristiano Ronaldo's statue in his hometown of Funchal, Portugal is starting to wear around the genital area - as so many fans choose to touch it.

The bronze statue was unveiled back in 2014 and a few... features have been focused on over the years and messed around with.

As a result, the bulge in Ronaldo's shorts has started to go shiny with visitors grabbing it while taking pictures.

The statue being made out of bronze means oil from the human hand will give it a shinier appearance.

A tourist in Portugal told The Sun: "I just wanted a picture of him to send to my family. But as soon as I put on the family WhatsApp group everyone started laughing.

"They couldn't help notice the well-rubbed area between his legs."

Ronaldo hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to other people designing him.

The 37-year-old takes immense pride in his appearance and it feels like there's always something going wrong.

Case in point, the now iconic bust at Madeira Airport which was unveiled in 2017.

The Cristiano Ronaldo bust at the airport carrying his name. This is Art Attack... pic.twitter.com/tTVmQBMgms

β€” Simon Peach (@SimonPeach) March 29, 2017

Ronaldo was present for the unveiling and his reaction wasn't the best to say the least.

Was he not told about how it looked before seeing it for the first time?

In case you haven't seen it, Ronaldo's forehead looks rather large and his eyes look quite creepy.

Back on the pitch Ronaldo is in his second stint at Manchester United and it hasn't gone entirely according to plan.
He's scored 15 goals in 31 games but just one since the turn of the year.

Ronaldo has been the only recognised striker available in the last few weeks, but interim boss Ralf Rangnick is hoping Edinson Cavani's return to fitness will relieve Ronaldo of the pressure.

Rangnick also thinks Marcus Rashford can chip in with more goals after a quiet few months.

With Edinson available for the game, and the upcoming games, we have other options," he explained per Manchester Evening News.

"With Marcus Rashford we have another player who I will insist and continuously be behind him, to develop him. We have achieved that with quite a few young players in the past, and I don't see why this can't happen with Marcus."

United return to action on Sunday afternoon against bitter rivals Manchester City.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/cristiano-ronaldo-reportedly-asked-to-be-left-out-of-man-united-squad-20220306

Ororo for the girls. Even his statue get more hoes than some haters would ever get in this life and next one too. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Karlovych: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2022
embarassed The perpetrators must be from the region their women have this kind of legs.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by crackhouse(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2022
This is the handwork of the other gender

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by ArchiLimited: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2022
And a dude is there also joining in to touch a fellow man. embarassed

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via signature below to see previous samples

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Skyfornia(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2022
grin shocked after women go dey pretend like dem no like preek.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Jez see wetin dey make NL fp!

Righteousness2, over to u abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Sagefromtheeast: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by sevo(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The perpetrators must be from the region their women have this kind of legs.

Learn how to form a sentence first before you start taking a dig at someone..

23 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Zasponi: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
All these girls sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Triangles1(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Ashewo fans.

They'll soon blackmail his statue for rape.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by Lattop1(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Women and Dick grin

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It by LordGuru1: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2022
BloominDale:
I wish you guys can develop the clubs in Africa like that so you can use them to argue instead. African men and under development are like bread and butter. Is it not fellow men like you that developed those clubs? Even their white women you run after, you think they developed them for you. Oshi.
Don't mind most Nigerian guys, they'll hate you for this butter Truth you've told them. They suffer inferiority complex, only quarrel innocent females while cowardly pretending that they are blind to see their real enemies such as the invading Foolanis. So selfishly senselessly divided, now praising those that captured and eslaved their forefathers instead of indivisibly Uniting to Build Proud African for their unborn Generation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.