Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine (62541 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 3:27am On Mar 07, 2022
greypencils:
Same russians that dealt with Hitler as far back as 1945, whatsoever gave this man the balls to tackle Russia? He is now expecting NATO's intervention when NATO joining this war means the war has officially become World War III. So that's what he planned? Even NATO won't want a world war III. This man is the biggest fool of the century.
From day1 I have stood with the Russians on this "military intervention".
Xelensky is a comedian and not fit for president. Too young and confused to think like an adult. Well he's entire family is safe outside Ukraine, why would he care to sacrifice his nationals mercilessly.
Staging war with the Russians and thinking some dumbass country in the world will fight with him because he thinks Russia is hated, was the dumbest idea by any sitting politician.
Now, gradually the world is turning her back on Ukraine and the stupid xelensky is always quick to attack and be rude grin.
That's the definition of an adult child!.

Dumb, dumb... Dumb, even more dumb are Ukrainians picking up arms to defend shit.
there's nothing heroic in fighting and failing

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 07, 2022
It seems most people don't know that US is profiting from the present war... grin grin grin

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by greypencils: 3:40am On Mar 07, 2022
tonididdy:

Xelensky is a comedian and not fit for president. Too young and confused to think like an adult. Well he's entire family is safe outside Ukraine, why would he care to sacrifice his nationals mercilessly.
Staging war with the Russians and thinking some dumbass country in the world will fight with him because he thinks Russia is hated, was the dumbest idea by any sitting politician.
Now, gradually the world is turning her back on Ukraine and the stupid xelensky is always quick to attack and be rude grin.

Dumb, dumb... Dumb, even more dumb are Ukrainians picking up arms to defend shit
It's just stupidity. Anybody with common sense will know that a WWIII is being avoided by all cost by nations with nuclear weapons. They all have been watching each other's hands closely but this fool decided, he had a right to call on NATO to help bring WWIII? Big fool he is. Ukraine is a common pawn to a
chess game that has been playing since 1945.

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Lordkratus(m): 3:58am On Mar 07, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Attack the message not the messager point out your disagreement in his analysis. Aren't there lies flying everywhere like he said. You guys are saying it is Ukraine right but forgetting the reality on ground. It is not a matter of right it is a matter of reality confronting Ukraine. Only five or six nations decide for the rest of v cbvthe world in the UN Security Coincil, where is the right of other nation. US and Europe can have nuclear weapons but will not even allow Iran to have Uranium of 20 isotopes not to talk of nuclear bomb. Where is Iran right as a sovereign nation. The US even pulled out of the agreement made with Iran in 2015 look out the arrogance there yet you all cry right of Ukraine. The Security Council told America not to invade Libya but still went ahead where is the Libya right as a sovereign nation. Oh only European nations have right others do not

Listen again it is not about right or wrong this all about interest and power play. But the western propaganda made it seem like it is all about moral which they themselves do not have.
my brother you are indeed wise. Most people on this forum reason through their anus
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by bepositive11: 4:21am On Mar 07, 2022
WriterNig:

Business Insider || Yahoo News

I agree with him on the fact that Ukraine should work to remain neutral with both sides
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by orisa37: 4:34am On Mar 07, 2022
SELENSKY IS NOT A PUPPET. THIS COL. IS A SPOILER.

SELENSKY, A PUPPET TO WHO?
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by AlphaStyles(m): 5:08am On Mar 07, 2022
He is begging putin for talks,cease fire and end to the conflict and yet requesting for jets,bombs and sanctions from the west on russia normally the man na clown
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by pegix(m): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2022
jaxxy:

I’m sure Ukraine has tried to negotiate with Russia severally and whatever the situation this should not have lead to an invasion of Ukraine. It is unjustifiable.
no they havent

And they wouldnt
The former president is as inexperienced as this
Putin has been on the seat since 2000s
Either as a president or prime.minister
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by neuf(m): 5:15am On Mar 07, 2022
chronique:

Google is there to help you in case you need to confirm my assertion.

oh! I never knew that. Interesting, so now all those news outlet aren't western propaganda anymore. I guess you guys are the authority figures that get to choose when it's western propaganda and when it's not

go figure
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by onojaford(m): 5:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
WW1
Date: 28/7/1914
28+7+19+14= 68

WW2
Date: 1/9/1939
1+9+19+39=68

Russia Invasion of Ukraine
Date: 24/2/2022
24+2+20+22=68

Revelation 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

Could this be the beginning of WW3?

The Coming days, weeks and Months could change this world.

The CONVERGENCE of Biblical Endtimes Signs is astronomical!
Do not join the band wagon of " Foolish Virgins " that think that all that is happening in nothing and they have all the time.

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

The World is a stage ! And all the actors are acting accordingly to Scriptures...
Keep your oil Burning!
Watch and Pray!
JESUS Christ is Coming!

Oh my goodness!

How did you find that pattern? The 68 pattern.

It's the most clever coincidence you will ever discover. Now clap for yourself boy...
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by 9jakool: 5:37am On Mar 07, 2022
tonididdy:

Dumb, dumb... Dumb, even more dumb are Ukrainians picking up arms to defend shit.
Nigerians always speak on issues you know nothing of.
Ukrainians fight back against Russian aggression not because everyone wants to die a hero (what a ridiculous take ). They are fighting against the Russian invasion because they have lived under Russian imperialism for decades and many still remember the suffering they endured. Russian imperialism attempted to wipe their national identity including suppressing their language. Look up "holodomar", which was a famine in the 1930s caused by Soviet era policy that resulted in the deaths of millions of Ukrainians. This is why it's no surprise that 92% of Ukrainians voted to be independent from Russia after the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991.

Nigeria is a country that has only exist in the last 100 years comprised of multitude of ethnicities who despise one another. This is why you will never understand why Ukrainians are so reluctant to live under Russian imperialism.

FYI Zelensky the young COMEDIAN is better than an average old Nigerian politician. If a foreign power invades Nigeria tomorrow, Buhari and government officials will be seeking refuge in Britain the next day leaving the fate of their people at the hands of outside entities. Meanwhile you have government officials in Ukraine fighting on ground with common people.

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by thesicilian: 6:09am On Mar 07, 2022
neuf:

quick question, was it Zelensky that was president in 2008 when the same Ukraine requested to be NATO member?
Quick question: why did they not join? Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Well that's his opinion,what do you want him to do?
Fold his hands while the Invaders overrun his nation?

He's a puppet that's respected and loved by his people,they are ready to defend their nation.

Read the OP again.

All he had to do was refuse to take sides.

Be neutral.

Dasall!
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Parachoko: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Read Putin's threats ahead of Ukraine invasion on any country or group who intervenes in the war on Ukraine. Maybe you'd understand better
he relies on his nuclear bomb

Without the nuclear bombs, no nation can take on the USA head on not to talk of NATO.
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Ykc2(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Well that's his opinion,what do you want him to do?
Fold his hands while the Invaders overrun his nation?

He's a puppet that's respected and loved by his people,they are ready to defend their nation.
even after American general said that zelensky put his country in a very dangerous situation you that never witnessed where area boys are fighting is also contributing ? undecided

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by dazzlingd(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
WW1
28+7+19+14= 68

WW2
1+9+19+39=68

24+2+20+22=68

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

Do not join the band wagon of " Foolish Virgins " that think that all that is happening in nothing and they have all the time.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

The World is a stage ! And all the actors are acting accordingly to Scriptures...
Keep your oil Burning!
Watch and Pray!
JESUS Christ is Coming!

You need help faster than I thought, delusions has eating most part of your brain and u have very little left to save
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Evidenx(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2022
MY elder brother get power Pass me,one stranger con tell me Say he go join me beat ,so I Reach house begin talk to my brother anyhow and the fight start,the stranger run leave me,wetin I go do?? nor be to beg my elder brother?

That is the situation now.
Ukraine president nor wise,a Real man should know when to stop.

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Achiever1010: 6:44am On Mar 07, 2022
You are 100% correct. These preposterous permutations by folks here are quite appalling.
OkCornel:

Na wa for permutation and combinations ooo

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

Edited: Righteousness2 this is FYI; WW1 started on 28/6/1914, not 28/7/1914.

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Oduduwa707: 6:44am On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

See more here;

God bless you, Sir! The Fool is soo full of it and I really don't blame him. It's the majority of 9ja Christians who are too lazy to read and understand their Bible is who I blame.

This is how majority of 9ja Pastors have been able to deceive thier gullible Congregants.

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
WW1
28+7+19+14= 68

WW2
1+9+19+39=68

24+2+20+22=68

Keep your oil Burning!
Watch and Pray!
JESUS Christ is Coming!

I can't even begin to imagine what you look like real life. Tuah
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Flier: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2022
This same man couldn’t pass through Congress or senate because of past atrocities and he is here talking about Ukraine
Ukraine is a sovereign country and the people reserves the right to join any organisation they like
Ukraine is not first country to try to join NATO,some Russia neighbors or former members of Soviet Union have already joined Nato and now they are out of Putin reach
The only thing that could have saved Ukraine is to join NATO, PUTIN want Soviet Union back and Only NATO membership can stop it
The new intelligent suggest that PUTIN will go after MOLDOVA immediately after Ukraine
Another thing that can save all the former Soviet Union that are not member of NATO Is to join Ukraine in this fight and stop Russia from getting Ukraine,if Putin should get Ukraine,he will turn full hitler and go after the rest of former soviet countries
Putin must fail by all means otherwise,other soviet members are in real danger
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Mftivi: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2022
9jakool:

And why won't he fight the rebels in Donbass when the rebels were expanding their territory into government held areas. People like act as if Donbass is an ethnic Russian enclave which it's not.

Yes, most people in Donbass speak Russian as a first language. However, Ukranians are still the majority in Donbass and the Russians are a minority. The Russian-speaking Ukranians are a result of suppression of the Ukrainian language in schools and in public under decades of Russian and Soviet rule.

Almost all of the people that I see on NL that are pro-russian don't have a basic understanding of the historical context of the region. The basis of their narrow-minded thinking is:
"Ukraine is bad because they are supported by the west which is also bad." OR
"Russia is good because Putin (the dictator who kills and oppresses dissidents) is a strong leader."
you are funny
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by assholemods: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Tested men saying the truth ...If not the Russians that are doing invasion with kids glove Zelensky should be in black dolphin prison by now
Truth indeed! What is neutral Ukraine? Is Ukraine not a sovereign state that can decide what she wants?
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Kokaine(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2022
baralatie:

It is no longer as straight forward or as easy as you put it o!
War has started ,looses have ensued and sanctions have been issued!

All these things have cause and effects!

Zelensky can no longer just wake up and say Putin I surrender (even Putin will be offended by such a statement).because his surrender will not reverse those sanctions imposed on his Russian people and economy!
Right now we need a miracle.probably a very good negotiator and someone the opposing sides can listen to
1.force a ceasefire
2.initiate a dialogue between officials with discussions on the nuetrality of Ukraine
I totally agree with you on this. I really wish the comedian had good advisers all along. He made a poor decision. He was deceived. He didn't understand that countries will not just willingly destroy their people when they can avoid it. I hope Finland has something to learn from this. I hope all the small countries around Russia look at the bigger picture and see how a world war will take every nation to its knees. The effect of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was and is still felt many years after. Those bombs have been improved on over time. If a single nuke is used now it will spread diseases worse than covid. They contain biological weapons in them too. Chemical weapons that can occasion the birth of deformed people and interference with peoples ability to have kids. It will bring a country like Nigeria back to slavery. All African countries are already endangered species because of poverty in technology. It will be disastrous.

How long will it take to reverse these sanctions in Russia or for Russia to find solution to them. Russia is the third largest producer of oil in the world, they create a balance for the worlds oil need. To loose this supply will be critical to Europe. The oil demand was already tight and OPEC is unable to find solution to it. So if we take 5million barrels away from the supply, I think the people sanctioning Putin will suffer as much as Russia. The price of petrol in USA has doubled already. How long can Europe sustain a strained relationship with Russia actually. This has been done with north Korea and Iran before but with Russia, it will be a different effect. Russia has alternatives. The war is only eleven days old and we are already experiencing a global shortage in food supply. When its impact gets to Nigeria maybe in a month from now, we will buy bread for over 4000 naira if care is not taken.

And once they wriggle out of the effect t of sanctions as they are doing with the visa and MasterCard thing already, the currencies in European and American countries will loose value while the yen will grow.

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Kingcalls: 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Sunmoluvic:

Lol this guy.
Actually world war I started on 28/06/1914
What's all this self, wahala.

WW1 started in July not June...dont u guys Google b4 commenting ??
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Kingcalls: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Don't you have Google on your phone? World War 1 started in June and not in July 28, 1914...your calculations is inaccurately correct to suit your imaginations and the bible verse you quoted doesn't fit in". Village People Spokesperson

Which type of Google do u have on ur phone ...Chinese Google??

Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by PaedophileProph: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;

See more here;

So you think Mohammed can't be that man of lawlessness and had built his own temple over the alter of Solomon at the temple mount ?

Mohammed is dead and always venerated in Islam when you take deeper look into islamic tenets .
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by Kokaine(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2022
tonididdy:

They will come to regret it especially when Russia takes over Kiev. Those who have fled will need to find permanent residence wherever they are. My concern is in how he will drag the whole world into a global crises by affecting the food and oil supply chain. The prices of things in third world countries will soon skyrocket.
Flour is the first thing I expect to rise. Soon a salary of 500k monthly will not even fees a family of six.
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by highskies(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
A shameless, selfish & spineless comic puppet that should be appearing on the AY live show

Instead of fleeing into exile, the selfish comedian is using Ukrainians as human shields.

Pathetic.

Thank you ooo
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by colestephan86: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2022
WriterNig:

Business Insider || Yahoo News
This is the hard truth. Only a fool will do what zelensky is doing
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by neuf(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2022
thesicilian:

Quick question: why did they not join? Wisdom is profitable to direct.

if only you make use of your Internet abi na free data you dey use.

you can't join if the members rejected your request. It's not rocket science
Re: Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine by neuf(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Kokaine:

They will come to regret it especially when Russia takes over Kiev. Those who have fled will need to find permanent residence wherever they are. My concern is in how he will drag the whole world into a global crises by affecting the food and oil supply chain. The prices of things in third world countries will soon skyrocket.
Flour is the first thing I expect to rise. Soon a salary of 500k monthly will not even fees a family of six.

this is what I always thought too. Why is Nigeria fighting boko haram, sacrificing soldiers and creating humanitarian crisis. I mean we have 36 states, just give them the 5 they ask for and everybody coexist peacefully.
That's the adult thing to do right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105