Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason (781 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / High Treason For Bazoum: "Stop Provoking Us" - ECOWAS Warns Niger Junta / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Vibre i will advise u to not judge the viper by it size, it do detremdnt to ur body system.Ur madness and stupidity is pathological and foolishness is in ur bloodline.I'm not surprised because it was a baboon that messed ur mother's dirty smelling vagina.I just realized that u are suffering from a generational curse which is why as u are busy typing, ur wife dey bleep another man banging his dick and swallowing the cum passionately.Ur family is a curse to mother earth.
More nonsensical gibberish from the most asinine dingbat on earth. I see you have stopped making a fool of yourself trying to engage in an intellectual battle with me and embraced the true nature and gutter language of your agbero upbringing. Stupid, scum of the earth, lowlife fool!! Go and pour your frustrations out to your public toilet whoré of a mother and moronic, lowlife loser of a father, they are the ones deserving of your lunatic rantings for being so stupid as to ever consider bringing a worthless public nuisance like you into the world

1 Like

Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by ObamaMessi: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Vibre u be olodo u cant even spell bingbat.U run to google and type words u cant explain.Gibberish na ur grandmama name. na me Bleep ur mama and grandmama and them lick my cum with passion.I cum bleep ur wife on top again.Na mad man u be, idiot.
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Hahaha keep deceiving urself idiot.Comprehension na ur mama yansh abi.I dnt care about comprehension.my mission is to keep lunatic pigs like u busy.As long as u get the heat, i am ok.
No dumbo!! Comprehension means ability to read and understand. Good gracious!! How much more of a dunce can you be? And as of right now,the only mission you should be having now is going on your knees and imploring the Almighty to grant you even half a brain because it's obvious you have none at the moment. What a brainless and empty headed piece of human trash!!
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by ObamaMessi: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
vibre:

No dumbo!! Comprehension means ability to read and understand. Good gracious!! How much more of a dunce can you be? And as of right now,the only mission you should be having now is going on your knees and imploring the Almighty to grant you even half a brain because it's obvious you have none at the moment. What a brainless and empty headed piece of human trash!!
Sum up all the IQ of the most intelligent dunces in ur family and it will still be less than mine.idiot and coward
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Vibre u be olodo u cant even spell bingbat.U run to google and type words u cant explain.Gibberish na ur grandmama name. na me Bleep ur mama and grandmama and them lick my cum with passion.I cum bleep ur wife on top again.Na mad man u be, idiot.
Bingbat?? Lol, you just keep making a fool of yourself and proving how much of a dunce you are. You're total ninnyhammer!! Fool, it's dingbat just like I spelt it earlier. I know stupidity is in the gene pool of your worthless family but at least take my advice and get a dictionary and who knows? You might turn out to be the first person in your family with an iota of common sense. And please stop raving like a lunatic, nairaland is not a psychiatric hospital, no one has cure for your madness here.

1 Like

Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Sum up all the IQ of the most intelligent dunces in ur family and it will still be less than mine.idiot and coward
Intelligent dunces How can a dunce be intelligent? Oh my God, you're the dumbest knucklehead I've ever come across. I've told you to implore the Almighty to grant you even a peanut sized brain to help your pathetic condition. Pathetic nicompoop
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by ObamaMessi: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Completely insignificant and worthless of a stupid lunatic.Ur psycho problem? take it to the papa lawo next to u and may be u will get a cure.u and the useless family tree u came from must regret when i finish with u.I guess e don clear for una eye say na Obama Messi u mention so.Come and eat shit to live coz ur poverty is underrated.u are disgracing ur pastor/imam here and ur old fool.

SHALOM
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by ObamaMessi: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
vibre:

Intelligent dunces How can a dunce be intelligent? Oh my God, i am the dumbest knucklehead I've ever come across. I've told me to implore the Almighty to grant me even a peanut sized brain to help my pathetic condition. Pathetic nicompoop
Lol! madness dey worri una.how about ur wife banging another man dick? Dont think u are intelligent my dear little boy.intelligence wey i use clean my yansh since 2003 u idiot.
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Completely insignificant and worthless of a stupid lunatic.Ur psycho problem? take it to the papa lawo next to u and may be u will get a cure.u and the useless family tree u came from must regret when i finish with u.I guess e don clear for una eye say na Obama Messi u mention so.Come and eat shit to live coz ur poverty is underrated.u are disgracing ur pastor/imam here and ur old fool.

SHALOM
Look at this cowardly jackass!! You decided to sneak in another idiotic epistle without mentioning me so I won't notice it? Stupid! Stupid!! Stupid!!! That's what you are and will always be, I've got this on my followed threads so perish that foolish idea of yours and keep up the energy cos I'm just getting started with you. Putting idiotic pieces of shit like you in your place is my hobby. Obama messi Indeed, you will turn to Buhari baruwa by the time I'm done with you. Moronic buffoon
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Lol! madness dey worri una.how about ur wife banging another man dick? Dont think u are intelligent my dear little boy.intelligence wey i use clean my yansh since 2003 u idiot.
Utter rubbish as usual from nairaland's resident lunatic, an incurable lunatic at that. Check very well ,it was your brain you used to wipe your ass and threw it into the pit latrine your penury infested family still use. That's why you're going about vomiting nonsense, no brain, no sense just stupidity from beginning to end
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by ObamaMessi: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
vibre i heard that u scammed one lady.so u ard a scammer? That yansh wey begot u is cursed and u will live ur miserable life in abject poverty.Cowardice my ass.na ur mama dey bleep mad men all over u idiot.if u think am lying ask ur useless father.
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by puremaker7(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
It is obvious that u have mental problem.The stinking corpse that will beat u out of hell.Why are u such an idiot.This is the 21st century but ur words reflects the mentality of an uncivilized mind.Dirty little thing come and lick my ass and i will pay u for that.
you are as dunce as fvck
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by vibre: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
vibre i heard that u scammed one lady.so u ard a scammer? That yansh wey begot u is cursed and u will live ur miserable life in abject poverty.Cowardice my ass.na ur mama dey bleep mad men all over u idiot.if u think am lying ask ur useless father.
Lol, clown, you're such a pathetic kid. I knew it was you the moment I read that post. What a lowlife loser you are!! You couldn't keep up with a simple intellectual exchange so you had to run go pull that pathetic childish prank? Stop yippy yapping like a fool and go try doing something useful with your life which i seriously doubt will happen being born of such a wretched and hopeless family. can anything useful come out of a foolhardy cretin who was given birth to by a whorish bitch of a mother and an idiotic baboon of a father? Nope!! No hope!!
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by puremaker7(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2022
paafin:

E shock you? cheesy

Why you come tire abi curses finish for your mouth? grin

Oya, say something reasonable about the topic grin
how person wey no get sense wan sey something reasonable?
Re: Kiev Accuses Ukrainian MP Of State Treason by paafin(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
puremaker7:
how person wey no get sense wan sey something reasonable?
I come dey wonder o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

LA County Returns Bruce's Beach — Now Worth $20 Million — To Black Family / Russian Economy ‘crippled At Every Level’ Despite Putin’s Propaganda / What Are 'kamikaze Drones'? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.