Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad (436 Views)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria / No Hope For Schooling Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

The founder of the Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gift has promised the security guards sacked for dancing at work, a scholarship to study abroad, Siggy reports.

Happie Boys became an internet sensation after a video of them dancing at work went viral that caused many reactions on social media.

They further gained favor in the sight of men after they were sacked by the management of the Chicken republic.

However, Apostle Chibuzor while reacting to the video stated that the boys are too young to be working as security guards, he asked that the public help him with their contact while promising to sponsor them abroad for studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgbSuhap_rc

Source: SIGGY

Re: Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by immortalcrown(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Will those boys dance in classrooms during lectures? Dancing while on duty as security guards is very wrong. Those giving them scholarship should also tell them to amend their ways. Call a spade a spade. Will those sponsors hire security that will dance on duty? I do not know why mediocrity is highly celebrated and emotion is used to suppress truth in Nigeria.

That Chibuzor that said the boys are too young to be security guards, does he not see the boys' age mates as guards or hawkers everywhere? Did he also show concern for underage hawker on the streets? He just want to use this one to buy a good name because this one is already trending.
Re: Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by Mooh247: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
The pastor gave them a scholarship to go back to school where every teenager their age belongs and not because they danced as a security

Re: Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by paulolee(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
I saw dt viral video were d promise was made n i hope he fulfill his promise till dey are done..
this is one of the pros of social media
Re: Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by paulolee(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mooh247:
The pastor gave them a scholarship to go back to school where every teenager their age belongs and not because they danced as a security

in conclusion....scholarship was given....congratulate n move on, I think he did so bcoz d dance n sack video went viral..
abi u de tell me say d pastor no get anybody around or any of his members dt needa scholarship aboard?
its jus trends n him wan tap into it
Re: Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by Mooh247: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
paulolee:

in conclusion....scholarship was given....congratulate n move on, I think he did so bcoz d dance n sack video went viral..
abi u de tell me say d pastor no get anybody around or any of his members dt needa scholarship aboard?
its jus trends n him wan tap into it

This is not his first or his hundred scholarship he is awarding he stated it clearly why he gave his scholarship it was on Instagram so no point dragging what he said with him
Re: Security Guards Sacked For Dancing On Duty To Get Sponsored For Schooling Abroad by paulolee(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2022
Mooh247:

This is not his first or his hundred scholarship he is awarding he stated it clearly why he gave his scholarship it was on Instagram so no point dragging what he said with him
av beard about him too n i know he gv out numerous ones bt all am saying Is dt he gave these young guys to tap into dt dance n sack trend..
my guy, i am 90% sure dt he wouldn't approach n send those guys abroad assuming he went to eat at their branch n saw dm working..
all these na normal tin na jus like cubana gving scholarship to dt gala seller dt trended bcox he was giving prisoners moni...
i jus pray its real n he finishes wat he promised n started.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Youtube Night Data Bundles And How To Activate / WES Evaluation / ASUU Strike Hits 7 Months: Is There A Way Out Of This Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.