Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police (10377 Views)

Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / Ned Nwoko: Sowore Released (Photo) / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Winters23:

But still try get small sense nau Oga free stuff grin

shox:
guy, abeg try get sense. You really need it.

Too much free stuff is not good anyway!

cc freestuffsng don’t try get sense
Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by Basheer22: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2022
shox:
wetin concern you inside this matter now.

You seem frustrated

You said it was a friendly advice and I gave you an advice to go give that friendly advice to your parents, you're hyperventilating.
You should learn to swallow what you dish out.

So, tell your parents to get sense. Friendly advice.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by PROPEACE: 6:28am On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
However, since Mr. Sowore is not on the run he has decided to report himself to the Police for any possible arraignment.”

He should just report himself nau.

There is obviously a communication gap somewhere or Mr Sowore would in his characteristic manner, rather spend his time at anti-Buhari and pro-ipob terrorist leader political rally than honoring a pre-arraignment invite by the police.

Meanwhile, good evening my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know that Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above other Presidential hopefuls like Mr Sowore.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

So we should vote someone that is shitting and pissing in his pants in broad daylight as if we have not learnt ant lesson in the past 8 years?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by shox(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:

You said it was a friendly advice and I gave you an advice to go give that friendly advice to your parents, you're hyperventilating.
You should learn to swallow what you dish out.

So, tell your parents to get sense. Friendly advice.
may God heal you. Don’t worry, this affliction shall pass in your life.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by FamTomx2(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:

Has Tinubu ever ruled the East where you all are drinking kerosene and forbidden from going out on Mondays?

The peepoo ancestor is responsible for what an average Nigerian is passing through today cos of his foolish quest for political power.

He will never be a president!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by Basheer22: 6:34am On Mar 07, 2022
shox:
may God heal you. Don’t worry, this affliction shall pass in your life.

May God heal your parents. The affliction worrying them will also pass in their lives.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by Basheer22: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2022
FamTomx2:

The peepoo ancestor is responsible for what an average Nigerian is passing through today cos of his foolish quest for political power.

He will never be a president!

Yes na, Shebi Tinubu is the one giving your parents kerosene to drink. He is the one giving your mothers 500 Naira after childbirth. He is the one killing Igbos every Monday like rats. He is the one in Anambra who built prisons for your children.
Your leaders in your region treat you worse than animals but Tinubu is your problem.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by AfroKnight: 6:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I believe the arrest of the lawyer is in line with the constitution since he failed to produce his client after standing for him as surety.

Did you read the report at all? Can you read and understand?

It is trite law that a surety cannot be arrested, detained and charged with any criminal offence before any court in Nigeria on the ground that a suspect has jumped bail or failed to report for investigation or arraignment.

In simple terms for you to understand, if a suspect jumps bail, police cannot arrest his/her surety in order to produce the fleeing suspect.

Open your eyes and read.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by adabsmith(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2022
symbianDON:
This Ned has become something else
NPF is his tool.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:

Try to get sense for your parents, particularly your mother.

Not an insult, just a friendly advice.

Hey! Take it easy! I am not the cause of fuel scarcity. Just a friendly advice.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by FamTomx2(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:

Yes na, Shebi Tinubu is the one giving your parents kerosene to drink. He is the one giving your mothers 500 Naira after childbirth. He is the one killing Igbos every Monday like rats. He is the one in Anambra who built prisons for your children.
Your leaders in your region treat you worse than animals but Tinubu is your problem.

Listen carefully this Moslem yellobar cretin, Moslems have had enough of their incompetence in the Zoo..

Moslem president cannot replace another Moslem president in a secular system of the Zoo, you dreams are lofty ones.

So crawl back to your hut and be thinking about your miserable future instead of campaigning for an unsellable ancestor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by techWriter3: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Sowore should wanna elected for prez! Man is young and very vibrant!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by effort1: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
However, since Mr. Sowore is not on the run he has decided to report himself to the Police for any possible arraignment.”

He should just report himself nau.

There is obviously a communication gap somewhere or Mr Sowore would in his characteristic manner, rather spend his time at anti-Buhari and pro-ipob terrorist leader political rally than honoring a pre-arraignment invite by the police.

Meanwhile, good evening my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please support Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear Patriotic Nigerian and lover of Nigeria, this is just to let you know that Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above other Presidential hopefuls like Mr Sowore.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Typical.

You aren't bothered about the illegal conduct of the police for arresting the lawyer, which is against the country's law.

You aren't bothered about the points raised by Falana that sowore's residence is common knowledge to the police. How does someone with known permanent residence be said to jump bail? Do you reason that out at all?

All you think about is how to make a drug dealer a president.

I'm not surprised though. You, who don't care about legality, can only be expected to promote a criminal to become president.

For your information, if Tinubu, the bed-wetting, double-speaking, drug dealer becomes president, na everybody go suffer am, including you and your family members.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by Basheer22: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2022
FamTomx2:

Listen carefully this Moslem yellobar cretin, Moslems have had enough of their incompetence in the Zoo..

Moslem president cannot replace another Moslem president in a secular system of the Zoo, you dreams are lofty ones.

So crawl back to your hut and be thinking about your miserable future instead of campaigning for an unsellable ancestor. grin

But you're supporting Atiku. Is Atiku a Pastor?
I don't know why you Igbos are so stupid like this.

Presidency is coming to the SW whether you like it or not. Whether it comes into the hands of a Christian or a Muslim, I don't care. So far the SW gets it, that's fine by me.

We don't discriminate in the SW. We are not like you who discriminate against your own mothers and sisters.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by samnaija: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I believe the arrest of the lawyer is in line with the constitution since he failed to produce his client after standing for him as surety.
Pls read again

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by favour32(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2022
How Nigeria police go dey mess up and down.So dem nor know law and dem wan enforce wetin dem nor know.
If you cough in the direction of Ned Nwoko, na lawsuit you face so.
If e reach 90 years, make e continue with his lawsuit with him caregiver.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by dettolgel: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You believe not that you are sure.

Now I see why this country is such a big mess, the new article is barely a page and you couldn't even read it.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by pacespot(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Sowore should be voted for president!

Man is young and very vibrant!

Agreed, out of all the aspirants that have come out so far, he is the best option for an ordinary Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by redsun(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Crooked malami has succeeded in syphoning more of the Paris club spoil into this reptile's account. He has started pulling the strings as the puppet master of the Nigerian police with full force again. It's about time someone investigates that reptile ned thoroughly and put him in jail where he belongs.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Sowore Didn't Jump Bail, Lawyer's Arrest Illegal - Falana To Police by aribisala0(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Who was arrested when Kanu eloped despite being charged with more serious offences?
Sowore in this case is on police bail not having been charged before a court

At best the surety would forfeit the money pledged as surety
I doubt your literacy
I doubt you understand what an arrest is in law. It is not supposed to be a punishment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Grid Drops To 3,530MW As Rationing Persists Nationwide / Beyonce Eulogizes ‘igbo Spirit’ Behind The Biafran Struggle In New Video (photos / Under Buhari, Number Of Tax Paying Adults Has Moved From 10 Million To 20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.