Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,753 members, 7,827,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa (40019 Views)

Iran Obtains Training Fighters To Begin Receiving Egyptian Fighters From Russia / Watch Some Nato Mercenaries Foreign Fighters Running Away From Ukraine / 5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by MrBONE2(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ishilove:
Meanwhile, they asked my Nigerian brothers to pay $1,000 to go and collect two bullets for chest and one for leg.

Shior.
grin
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by adonainana: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
iLegendd:
Inferiority is the main reason we complain at everything a white man does. Be confident in yourself and their words or actions won't move you

I totally understand why Africans were excluded. It's because they'll be criticized and called evil. Africans will say, "Now it's time to die, you guys remembered us, but if it's time to merry, you won't include us."

A smart person told them to omit Africa to avoid trouble. They did the right thing, yet you guys are complaining.

A smart person told them to omit Africans to avoid trouble . This notion depicts Africans are troublesome. Feeling inferior to a certain race is one thing, being constantly prejudiced on the colour of your skin is another

No smart person told them anything, they just aren’t comfortable with men with black African skin to come and fight for them with the opportunity to live with them once it’s over

A smart person told them to .... and the person came and whispered it into your ear what it told Ukraine at the same time abi
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
opportunity to relocate eliminated
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
they dont see us as fellow humans buch of uselesss ffcukkers let me them all die
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by samonak(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Northernblood5:
African soldiers are not disciplined enough.

This is a careful war between two blood brothers.

African soldiers may go to war front with Dicks not Gun, raping anything in sight and hiding when big boys comes to shoot. I know blacks very well. If they are caught and panel set up to punish them, they will cry Racism scooping sympathy back home "Chai, people that went to fight for Ukraine are suffering racism, it is not fair" cheesy

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by ejiskolo(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
To me, NATO is using this volunteering stuff to send fighters to Ukraine against Russia so as to avoid direct confrontation with Russia. It is just a covert operation.

My 2 take.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by tonididdy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I swear to God u are damn right, I never knew a country like that existed untill this fight.

grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Rexymania(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Africans CNA go there and go and join Russia ��
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by omoadeleye(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why are people are angry now? They don't want you blacks to come and die for them and you guys are still lamenting.

They don't want to have black Ukrainians like black Americans in their country...

They want all whites Ukrainian.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Spandau: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
HappyGoodWealth:
This countries Should Stop Toying With it Citizens Lives,I'm Sure This Presidents Have kept There Families Safe but they want to kill innocent Souls.

Unfortunately, life is not always what you want.

I just want peace And Not War.

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Theunbothered: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by HitSong: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Northernblood5:
African soldiers are not disciplined enough.

African soldiers may go to war front with Dicks not Gun, raping anything in sight and hiding when big boys comes to shoot. I know blacks very well. If they are caught and panel set up to punish them, they will cry Racism scooping sympathy back home "Chai, people that went to fight for Ukraine are suffering racism, it is not fair" cheesy

[/s]
Or moh her lay jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Northernblood5:
[s] African soldiers are not disciplined enough.

[/s]

Inferiority complex has finished this one, I wonder if you had ever loved yourself or be proud of who you are. You deserve our pity.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by somehow: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by chaloskyx: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2022
pray for ukraine, in ukraine we trust, putin is a bastard, we would deal with Russia.una see yourselves the people you are praising are your no1 haters abi una no see how they treated Africans during the evacuation learn to have some pride ppl of Africa these people dont care about you just your resources and market
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Theunbothered: 1:21am On Mar 08, 2022
somehow:

2 countries out of 55 African countries?

Senegal and Nigeria are two of the few African countries with Ukrainian embassies.

The phone numbers and links are shown in cooperation with the embassies of those countries.

If no African country is there it's because no African country wants to be there.

No be everytime racism.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by calcal: 3:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And what about the $1000 application and visa fee required by the Ukrainian embassy in Abuja for prospective applicants ?

That shows that the Ukraine government be scammer!
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by amuwo1980: 4:00am On Mar 08, 2022
Ukraine that fought mostly on the side of the nazis during the Second World War , a part of my heart wish that Russians give this racist nation a very bloody nose

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by blackslayer: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2022
If they kill everyone from all the other continents except Africa, blacks will still cry racism!
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Lightorder: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
And na Africans (particularly Nigerians) dey too concern about wetin Putin dey do una angry
he knows that even Ukrain in war time is still better than Nigeria and most African countries . Almost all Africans would like to escape to anywhere outside. Including hell
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by gotnel: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations to the freedom fighter.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by somehow: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go back and read the comment I quoted, then tell me if what you posted changed anything.

Theunbothered:

Senegal and Nigeria are two of the few African countries with Ukrainian embassies.

The phone numbers and links are shown in cooperation with the embassies of those countries.

If no African country is there it's because no African country wants to be there.

No be everytime racism.
Re: Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa by Mikeiron78(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Africans re not ready to die for Africa, Ukraine wants people fighting for the cause, not for what they can get from the war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Countries That Owe US Money / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.