Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Na This Kind Heat Season Wey Konji Dey Enter Body - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Na This Kind Heat Season Wey Konji Dey Enter Body (148 Views)

Na This Kind Wardrope I Wan Buy...e Make Sense �� / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

Na This Kind Heat Season Wey Konji Dey Enter Body by adekolausman0000(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why is konji essential?
Because we have no choice to do it when we get addicted. But at the end of the day, some will enjoy it while others will regret. Some will even go to the extent of thinking straight about life. Well, that is reality for you.

Buy And Sell Agro Produce/products / Help On Aliexpress Base On $100 CBN Limit Please Help / Foreign Facebook Page With 40k Likes & Followers For Sale @ 30k

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7