Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) (1719 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by Osila2: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2022
See a girl that want to scam me in order to get into my Facebook account, take it over and block me

Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 07, 2022
A girl or a scammer masquerading as a girl.

5 Likes

Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by Boogyman557: 2:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool U just de JAZZ in DIS useless CUNTREE today Ni...

Na old format me dat Na..

NORMAL PAROLE...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by Osila2: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ninety6:
A girl or a scammer masquerading as a girl.

Yeah, maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by cornerstonee: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Android 2.1 version grin
Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by Osila2: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
The "face" of the scammer

Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by okooloyun1(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2022
Osila2:
The "face" of the scammer
Scammers don't use their real pictures.

1 Like

Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by Osila2: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2022
okooloyun1:
Scammers don't use their real pictures.

Maybe
Re: New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) by odebmart(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's good to be careful. The truth is the person might be a scammer or being truthful, when you can't access your Facebook account anymore and trying to reaccess it, Facebook ask you to give the name of your friends on Facebook to help you reaccess your account, I believe this is just the same as when you are retrieving your sim, you are asked to provide at least 5 numbers you communicate with regularly to help restore your sim contacts, the person must have gotten this prompt and decided to contact you, see here https://m.facebook.com/help/213343062033160
I have experienced same while trying to reaccess my account. It would have been better to contact someone very close to him/ her for help, also we can not excuse the issue of scam with intent to take over your account, lets remain vigilant

(1) (Reply)

Criminal Polygamy In America! / Breaking News: Another Jungle Justice In Calabar (graphic) / Shocking! Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing After Visiting A S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.