Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday (13254 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Father, Pete Edochie, On His 75th Birthday (Photo) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Happened: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy Birthday Ebube Dike

Chief Pete Edochie, MON (born March 7, 1947) is a Nigerian actor. Edochie is considered one of Africa’s most talented actors, being honored with an Industry Merit Award by Africa Magic and Lifetime Achievement by Africa Film Academy Although a seasoned administrator and broadcaster.

He came into prominence in the 1980s when he played the lead role of Okonkwo in an NTA adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s all-time best selling novel, Things Fall Apart. Edochie descends from the Igbo people of Nigeria and is a Catholic. In 2003, he was honored as a Member of the Order of the Niger by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Edochie

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by timwudz(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Okporr

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by amSTARboy: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy Birthday Ebube dike

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Totilopussylick(m): 12:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy birthday to him cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Shalommy(f): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy birthday and more years. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by remsonik(f): 1:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Wow happy birthday to you oga, wishing you many more years in good health.
Obasanjo 85
Adeboye 80
Pete Edochie 75
Tinubu 169

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Stevenson1(m): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Happened:

Chief Pete Edochie, MON (born March 7, 1947) is a Nigerian actor. Edochie is considered one of Africa’s most talented actors, being honored with an Industry Merit Award by Africa Magic and Lifetime Achievement by Africa Film Academy Although a seasoned administrator and broadcaster, he came into prominence in the 1980s when he played the lead role of Okonkwo in an NTA adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s all-time best selling novel, Things Fall Apart. Edochie descends from the Igbo people of Nigeria and is a Catholic. In 2003, he was honored as a Member of the Order of the Niger by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Cc lalasticlala

Happy birthday to one of our dearest best Nollywood legend. Ebubedike na Igbo Nile.
Let me quote him : When your neighbor's goat goes missing, the aroma of your soap becomes suspicious.

I'm glad to witness you sir, olu Jacobs, Messi and Ronaldo.
I think I came to the right generation.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by bibianna(f): 4:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy birthday to this very strong actor! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by janedonez(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2022
Onye Nna!
It seems people born in March ate great, see Pa EA Adeboye and Pete.
Father Father!
Ebube Dike!
The Man with Integrity Both on and off the screen!
You are a rare and blessed Gift to the Movie Industry and the nation.
I celebrate you, Sir.
Happy Birthday and Many blissful years ahead!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by teekay213(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Why are so many great people born in march

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by victorazy(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Ebube Dike

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by cerowo(f): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
He’s looking so healthy smiley
Hbd to him

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Hmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Another great person who looks younger than the 69 presidential aspirant

Happy birthday Nollywood godfather and legend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by tillaman(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Birthday blessings the real Odogwu but who be that hired Assassin wey dey him Back for the first picture
Looking like an African Ben Affleck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by iBiodigester(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy birthday Veteran. One of our finest in the movie industry.

Ever thought of having a toilet system that never gets filled in your building? We are readily available to get that, done for you promptly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Viraltrends123: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2022
remsonik:
Obasanjo 85
Adeboye 80
Pete Edochie 75
Tinubu 169
better rest, same thing you did with Buhari, the both of them will spend their 8 years, nothing will get in their way

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2022
remsonik:
Obasanjo 85
Adeboye 80
Pete Edochie 75
Tinubu 169
Hmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by CoronaVirusPro: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Even at old age, Dude is still far more handsome than Ned Nwoko

Handsome man!

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Guyman02: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Ogidigada, congratulations Sir
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by qekng40(f): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2022
This is how an old man should look like. Not the ones parading themselves on our political scenes ..

Happy birthday Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Wizywiz(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy birthday to Ogadagidi...the ebubedike himself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Happened:

Chief Pete Edochie, MON (born March 7, 1947) is a Nigerian actor. Edochie is considered one of Africa’s most talented actors, being honored with an Industry Merit Award by Africa Magic and Lifetime Achievement by Africa Film Academy Although a seasoned administrator and broadcaster.

He came into prominence in the 1980s when he played the lead role of Okonkwo in an NTA adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s all-time best selling novel, Things Fall Apart. Edochie descends from the Igbo people of Nigeria and is a Catholic. In 2003, he was honored as a Member of the Order of the Niger by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

I so much love this man
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Kingpele(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Congratulations, now this is a legend � ,may you be able to celebrate 100th birthday as I dey wish so for my parents.. obj congrats too but stop your hypocrisy, calling of integrity, honesty ,truth ,selflessness doesn't befit you because you are one of the problem of this Country, you even confessed that Atiku your vice stole more than u,rather pastor Adaboye is the one that should be talking about integrity etc Happy birthday man of God

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by gaby(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Happy birthday, namesake and my daddy's agemate.

My daddy's birthday is in 3 days and he'll be 75 too.

The picture above still no fail to resemble Nollywood flick.

"Okonkwo...hmmm, Ebube Dikeee hmmm"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by wisdomkid: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2022
remsonik:
Obasanjo 85
Adeboye 80
Pete Edochie 75
Tinubu 169

Y'all mad!
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Mom007(f): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Evil Men!!! Grab your copy NOW!!! grin grin grin
Still, Pete is Pete and we all love him. Congratulations to him and his family.
A wise elderly man once told me that he no longer celebrates birthdays. It only serves to remind him that he has one year less to live out of his God allotted 70-85 years. Baba is a renowned pharmacist by the way so not some random Looney. I empathized. I am glad Pete doesn't share that mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2022
Hbd sir
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Pete Edochie Celebrates 75th Birthday by Modest200(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Definition of Icon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS / Lola Omotayo Flaunts White Mother: Peter Okoye’s Wife Is Mixed / Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.