Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

A Bra Can’t Help You Win 23 Grand Slams, But A Good One Can...- SERENA WILLIAMS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Bra Can’t Help You Win 23 Grand Slams, But A Good One Can...- SERENA WILLIAMS (396 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bra Can’t Help You Win 23 Grand Slams, But A Good One Can...- SERENA WILLIAMS by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 3:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Serena Williams is a Tennis Star, a Brand Ambassador, a Model, an epitome of beauty and an African pride.

In this ad, she gave a simple reason why women need to have her own type of branded bra, she got fantastic responses from her fans,
"Why does it matter? Serena is living her life — traveling with her husband and daughter, running her businesses, and handling sponsor obligations. Most importantly, she looks happy doing it all. IF Serena is coming back I’m sure she will make it known." -  @BeingKimmie.

"You’ve worn Berlei bras from day one or close to it! I keep saying I’m going to try their bras. I wear Chantelle &W bras (minimizers). Both brands are really expensive but the support I get is great. I will give Berlei a try — because of YOU! ☺️
#BerleiAus
#InSupportOfYou"
"I love you Serena! I believe in you! You already got this! God's timing! �� Go get em'!" -  @VoicesWeStand.

WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/a-bra-cant-help-you-win-23-grand-slams-but-a-good-one-can-serena-williams-read-what-people-say-about-the-bra/

Dear Distinguished Friends,
KINDLY join our WhatsApp Broadcast List on 09069473894 to receive our news updates as it breaks.
We count on you for our success and progress.
Remain blessed!
Adesoji Omosebi
Editor-in-Chief
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

1 Like

Re: A Bra Can’t Help You Win 23 Grand Slams, But A Good One Can...- SERENA WILLIAMS by polite2(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2022
I can't still find any bre.st on her. Talk more of brand of bra to wear

(1) (Reply)

Sure Games Starts 1:30 / Breaking Down Midfielders Selected To Represent Super Eagles In Friendlies / If Football Was School:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.