Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) (29861 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) / Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Alamkir: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:
Funnily enough, half of the people in that show are his fellow artistes and many who came here only came make e no bi like dem no come.

U talk as if they are scared of Davido...... My brother they love him, and they are trying to reciprocate the support he always show for others
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by assholemods: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Peace081:

Yes oo
Oya now post your naked picture make we see!
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Cowbell521: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Alamkir:

U talk as if they are scared of Davido...... My brother they love him, and they are trying to reciprocate the support he always show for others

chatinent:
Funnily enough, half of the people in that show are his fellow artistes and many who came here only came make e no bi like dem no come.

Why are you so dumb this guy? And u dey claim stupid writer? Mumu idiot. U no even dey dia yesterday. Half of 20,000 are artist? Ode
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Cowbell521: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2022
RapportNaija:

20,000 capacity...so 10k people at the show were Davido's fellow artists?

And even at that, if 10k artists graced the show, how's that "funny enough"?

Why the hate though?
D guy is stewpid. I was there last Saturday. Just about 30 minutes into the show. Guys comot dem seat go stand 4 center vibing to the show. See empty seats everywhere 4 back cuz audience don run go center of the 02 to see Davido. The whole center was full. No space sef. Only big boys remain dey shout 4 back. No be small thing. Best show ever

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by sylve11: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Seun your mod are posting nonsense to front page when there is no fuel.....
Good morning NL how much are u buying fuel in ur area....

grin grin grin cool
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by sylve11: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2022
Bridget95:
She looks beautiful,really good for hot f♡ck even with the baby bump

Ayama.... embarassed cool
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by farmfuseagros: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2022
nkemoma:
Pregnant Olosho..
Nothing new
Did you say this when Rihanna photo was posted?
I confident it a No
Let's stop body shaming our women
It might be your sister tomorrow
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by farmfuseagros: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:

Hate wey full celebdom. See them smiling...all Greek's gifts.
All your comments on this forum are usually wey below standard for someone who is into research project.
I wonder what you write for people
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Typicool8:
Must everything be posted online!!

Yes Mr no body

Leave us celebrities alone.

If to say you be celebrity you for understand undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Typicool8(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Yes Mr no body

Leave us celebrities alone.

If to say you be celebrity you for understand undecided
Pele o Mrs celebrity.
Never knew oloshos also consider themselves as celebrities
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2022
Traveling while pregnant? Which time did things change? She’s supposed to take a long rest from anything physically strenuous. That six hour flight is not fun for regular folks talk less of someone heavily pregnant like she is.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by stasius: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Who is the Husband?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2022
Typicool8:
Must everything be posted online!!
And what's with the pics.... Nollywood mentality
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
farmfuseagros:

All your comments on this forum are usually wey below standard for someone who is into research project.
I wonder what you write for people
Actually, what you think is none of my business. Just mind yours.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2022
I can't wait for the times when our ladies will be walking full naked and attending shows and all with it.
My body dey sweet me
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by usah4(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Don't be surprise that Davido might be the Baby-Papa
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by woleabayo(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2022
its well
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Tokkson: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Seun your mod are posting nonsense to front page when there is no fuel.....
Good morning NL how much are u buying fuel in ur area....

Nigerians are typically hypocrites.

You saw a post well captioned. You knew this isn't something you'd like yet you clicked on it. And you're blaming MOD for posting it to front page.

Were you forced to click on the post?

Aren't you supposed to click on posts you fancy and are interested in reading and ignore the ones you don't fancy.

Our hypocrisy level is irritating i swear..
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2022
I love this turnaround by the feme folks themselves....... Pregnancy is not overhyped championed from Rihanna who has made feminist realize their fool-haedy proposition of having disdain for things they cannot have.

48 laws of power.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by HRMK: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Na pikin wey ressemble davido she go born last last.
meaning......?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by SURElee(f): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2022
She sef wan use pregnancy trend like Rihanna. Make she trend in her own way
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
farmfuseagros:

Did you say this when Rihanna photo was posted?
I confident it a No
Let's stop body shaming our women
It might be your sister tomorrow

She is an Olsoho...

Pregnant or not
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
Oduduwa707:
Useless Prostitute!: angry
[/s]

What did she do to you to deserve that, huh?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
nkemoma:

She is an Olsoho...

Pregnant or not
[/s]

Guess what? God still loves an olosho.

You call her an olosho, but God still blessed her with a child.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Guess what? God still loves an olosho.

You call her an olosho, but God still blessed her with a child.

God blesses Oloshos with children..
That doesn't make them not to be OLOSHOS
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
nkemoma:

God blesses Oloshos with children..
That doesn't make them not to be OLOSHOS

Thank God say man no be God.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Thank God say man no be God.

Yes o... His blessings is both for the good and bad to enjoy.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
nkemoma:

Yes o... His blessings is both for the good and bad to enjoy.

Are you good?
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) by nkemoma(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Are you good?

There is only one that is good... GOD

But e no change the fact say Shay, Savage and most female yeyebrities are oloooshhhosss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years / 10 Richest African Musicians 2017 Forbes List - You Will Be Shocked / Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.