Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen (20865 Views)

Raheem Sterling Fouled, Positioned In A Doggystyle Way By Yeri Mina (photos) / Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Christian Eriksen Collapses During Denmark Vs Finland Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by vibre: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
These innocent birds should be left alone.
God bless you joor, you're on point.

3 Likes

Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2022
I feel for christian tho....he should take it easy on the level of stress
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2022
thesicilian:
Erikson is a mad man for returning to football after such an event in his life. Serie A and Inter were wise to release him and Brentford dumb enough to buy him.
.. is blind also a mad man?? .. you know blind also has the same defilbrator tucked inside of him and he plays football at eredivise ..
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by na2016: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
thesicilian:
Erikson is a mad man for returning to football after such an event in his life. Serie A and Inter were wise to release him and Brentford dumb enough to buy him.

It baffles me how you people sit down somewhere and abuse people online. You think they have not been thorough checks before allowing him play with the implant?
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by DoggoneDogg: 7:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
These innocent birds should be left alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Maghan37: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Inasmuch as I'm thrilled about Eriksen's recovery story, but things like these are why I still question the wisdom in returning him to top level competitive football. Because opponents would not want to tackle or mark him like they would do other opponents and as such he has an unseeming advantage whenever he's on the pitch.

See signature below for top quality building designs and construction
I do not think so. When u play competitive sports.u know that u do not look at the opponents face, u do what it takes to win.
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by ennyrah: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Englishisamust:
No wonder most of man u players are very soft, thank God he is on loan. Future Maguire!! God punish Manchester United. Simple draw they can play with city.

Why do you want them to draw with City ?
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Otasikwe(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Basheer22:
Eriksen is very lucky he is but from Igboland. By now, he would have been among the ancestors, collecting roofing sheet and kerosene from families of intending grooms.
chai see the most funny & useless human being on nairaland igwe go hear dis

3 Likes

Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by WibusJaga: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022

I wish he had another option than returning to top level football.
That graphic visual memories of Erikson collapsing & battling for life after a cardiac arrest, in the full view of the whole world, will never be erased from the minds of many.
Not quite same scenario as Kanu Nwankwo's medical condition.
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Candidlady: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Football is beautiful

Sport is beautiful

1 Like

Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Candidlady: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Englishisamust:
No wonder most of man u players are very soft, thank God he is on loan. Future Maguire!! God punish Manchester United. . simple draw they can play with city.

Amen
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Victerica(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Eeeyah

So much for humanity..

I feel like crying
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by BigDawsNet: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Sport is beautiful

Yea I guess...
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by phemmyfour: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2022
vibre:
The young man doesn't want blood on his hands.
He doesn't want to be responsible for any palaver

1 Like

Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by techWriter3: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
The young man thingsn't thing transfusion on his fingers
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by usah4(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Investigate this, this is a rape case.
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by EmmaLege: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2022
lovely cry cry cry
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Fahdiga(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2022
post=110813828:
Funny scenes while watching the match over the weekend.

Even the Referee sef confused.
E just wave make una play on abeg.....
*spits*
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Elxandre(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Miroslavv:

What about Papilo? He had a heart issue yet Wenger took a risk on him. 20 years, Papilo is still alive
I mean our own kanu nwankwo.
It is not easy not to play football when you don't have a broken bone.
Kanu didn't nearly die on the pitch.
Eriksen was 29 while kanu was just over 20 or something, Eriksen has surely made enough money to last a lifetime.
Re: How Brandon Williams Reacted To Being Fouled By Christian Eriksen by Cashio(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
thesicilian:
you don't understand football. If he was certified unfit, he would have retired just like Aguero did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Ready To Suspend Its Alcohol Ban To Boost Its Bid To Host 2034 WC / Worst Day Of My Life — Super Eagles Midfielder, John Ogu As His Mum Dies / Startimes Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.