Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,830 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe You Might Ever Come Across - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe You Might Ever Come Across (327 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Best Chocolate Gifts Box In India / How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce; An Amazing Recipe You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe You Might Ever Come Across by Proudlynaija(f): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Chocolate cake

This recipe was passed on to me by a boss of mine after i had a taste of her yummy cake and begged for the recipe. She is an expert in the field of baking. Although this is my modified version of the original recipe she gave me. The cake is so fluffy, moist and crumbly yummy �

1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup hot water
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla flavor
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vinegar

Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl

Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl except the whisked egg and water

Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well

Then pour in the egg and mix properly with a spatula

Then add the boiling water and mix well for 4 minutes

Pour in a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at 175deg c for 75-85minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in it

If you do try it out, please give feedback and search for more of such recipes on www.cookpad.com/ng

(1) (Reply)

Lick It And Feel It! / Our Weekend Africana Delight! / My Experience Cooking Beans Halfway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.